Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

r7nfk7.jpg

H&M
I need that in a XL

can't find it anywhere in Socal
frown.gif

It's European sizing, hence the smaller/slimmer fit.

Hands down, its still one of the best purchases I've made this year.

It's European sizing, hence the smaller/slimmer fit.

Hands down, its still one of the best purchases I've made this year.

Not necessarily.
HM sizing varies alot. Some things ill get in a M, some ill get in a XL. Its very inconsistent. I'll admit, its a lot better quality than a lot of stuff they put out.

I see companies are still copying the look of the sick varsity Wings+Horns released before.  Wish I ordered one when it was still available and I still had money.

Question regarding winter overcoats...my brother was at the store the other day and called me to inquire if I wanted to purchase a 3/4 overcoat that he saw for a good price...my question is, if you plan on wearing it in the winter over suit jackets, sportcoats, sweaters, etc. should you buy the same size as you would for a suit (40R, 42R, etc.) or should you size up? I told him to buy it but now I'm afraid it mat not fit. Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

r7nfk7.jpg

H&M
I need that in a XL

can't find it anywhere in Socal
frown.gif

Copped last month, girl I'm dating went nuts over it.  Loved the color combo, swore the sleeves were real leather.  Best $50 I've spent in a min.

damn nacho where to cop? i know you always had the sample sale stuff on lock. help a nj kid out.

btw have u updated tumblr lately, its actually a blog i follow that i actually read

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

damn nacho where to cop? i know you always had the sample sale stuff on lock. help a nj kid out.

btw have u updated tumblr lately, its actually a blog i follow that i actually read
I'm sure it was the H&M on 42nd St & 5th ave, but you know how fast their stock turnover is.

Bought this from Daffys for $120 for the corporate swag.
tumblr_lsm9tkMJ6W1qc6uifo1_500.jpg

^ seems a size too big, try 1 smaller, so it fits slimmer, will look a lot better!

rafs, thats a pretty nice duffle coat. i need to head into gap tomorrow to check it out. is it thick or thin ? assuming it won't be good enough for the eastcoast winter ?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

how do the penfield stapleton jackets fit?
from what i've heard, i heard they're 'fitted'— so they don't fit big, 'cause there's no need to layer under the jacket.

i got their colwood, and i think someone on facebook asked for a fitting comparison between the two, and penfield said the colwood is made for layering, while the stapleton isn't (so they suggested sizing up on the stapleton.)

not sure if it helps at all, but my colwood feels like a 'fitted' jacket (even though they said it was made for layering). either i got fat, or i'd highly suggest sizing 1up on the stapleton lol.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

How do Nike Destroyers fit NT fam???!?
fitted, borderline slim.  very high armholes and snug in that area also.  
if you like that kind of fit cop. i usually layer a grey pullover hoody underneath varsity jackets, so if you like to layer i'd take a size up.

hope that helps

Originally Posted by 23kickz

rafs, thats a pretty nice duffle coat. i need to head into gap tomorrow to check it out. is it thick or thin ? assuming it won't be good enough for the eastcoast winter ?

I ordered it online and havent got it yet. Should come in in a day or two though.
I'll let you know...

6077715.jpg

got this recently...  I'm tellin ya this jacket is like a chick magnet.

Back
Top Bottom