Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by roc4life24

i missed the name on this 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
was interested until i seen the back ... 

eek.gif
idk why but i want this to snowboard
pimp.gif
N's can hate but this looks fire to me lol
How can you rock this to board? Jackets are already suppper big and fluffy unless you wear one of those thin type ones. 

*puts on flamesuit*
While I do like to "dress better" the streetwear in me just wont go away yet. 
laugh.gif

Thoughts on this Mishka varsity? Never been a fan of Mishka, but this jacket goes hard IMO. 
pimp.gif

mishka-fall-2011-varsity-jackets-08.jpeg

mishka-death-adders-varsity-jacket-07.jpg

I could do without the Death Adders Incorp. on the back but whatever.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Steep Techs are TOO warm.

If it isn't brick outside, you'll feel like you're in a sauna.
thats not true....they're more windproof then anything, i got da scott smdth 1997 steep tech, and its awesome, but w'd freeze if i didn't anything under it.

and northface jackets in general are sporty, futuristic, and functional...better then alot of da drab thats posted here

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Just came in. Stewart & Strauss' quality is top notch. Will buy from them again.

If you don't mind me asking...what's your weight/height and what size did you get?

I've been meaning to order a jacket from Stewart and Strauss..but wasn't too sure of how they fit..

Didn't wanna get the wrong size and and return it for for a $25 fee..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by roc4life24

i missed the name on this 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
was interested until i seen the back ... 

eek.gif
idk why but i want this to snowboard
pimp.gif
N's can hate but this looks fire to me lol
How can you rock this to board? Jackets are already suppper big and fluffy unless you wear one of those thin type ones. 

if its not arctic cold, you can rock under amour under a hoody under this vest joint. you can def rock this. its a bit on that 50 cent swag but its def
pimp.gif

...i wouldn't buy it tho. i already got my 2 in 1 hyvent replaced with a 2011-2012 joint by north face via their warranty and i have a steep tech on deck too
ohwell.gif

anyone know how that canada goose jacket fits? i'm 5'10 165, looking for a nice fit nothing too slim/baggy, is M good?

Anyone else having problems finding warm, well-fitting, well-constructed winter coats?

The coats at department stores seem to be way too baggy, and the ones at trendy stores like Zara and H&M are *#%% quality.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm not looking for a peacoat or anything fall-%!*, I want something warm but not huge and bulky. And I want to be able to wear it with slim-fit type stuff without it looking disproportionate (huge coat, slim pants).

laugh.gif

Theres a lot of stock, but even then I doubt its going to go on sale. Maybe the black version will.

i have their first one and copped it on sale:
MISHKA_KEEP_WATCH_VARSITY_JACKET.jpg

I cant wait to bust it out in the NJ cold.

And I few years back my boy copped this one at their warehouse sale.  I shoulda copped it too smh:

59.jpg

and I also have this for rainy days lol copped at the warehouse sale:

mishka_spetsnaz.jpg

Damn, i guess i never realized i repped mishka like that.

Mishka 
pimp.gif

*puts on flamesuit*
While I do like to "dress better" the streetwear in me just wont go away yet. 
laugh.gif

Thoughts on this Mishka varsity? Never been a fan of Mishka, but this jacket goes hard IMO. 
pimp.gif

mishka-fall-2011-varsity-jackets-08.jpeg

mishka-death-adders-varsity-jacket-07.jpg

I could do without the Death Adders Incorp. on the back but whatever.
im debating on getting the black one (death adders on the back is the only thing holding me back) or getting obey's rapture jacket.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

If you don't mind me asking...what's your weight/height and what size did you get?

I've been meaning to order a jacket from Stewart and Strauss..but wasn't too sure of how they fit..

Didn't wanna get the wrong size and and return it for for a $25 fee..
grin.gif

6'1", 250 lbs. Jacket size XXL.

As you can see, the fit is perfect.

b0f3c76535.jpeg
10xx6p3.jpg

Tumi Tech Rain Jacket at TJMAXX for $69.99(could be $59.99 will check receipt at home). Overstock sold out $89.99.

This jacket by Tumi features a hidden hood and ultra soft lining for comfort during extreme weather. With a classic unmarred look, this jacket is the perfect addition to your casual wear.

• Color options: Black
  • Two front slash pockets/one interior zipper pocket/one interior wallet pocket
  • Collar with zippered hidden hood
  • Double zipper closure
  • Fully lined
  • Metallic logo on left sleeve

Thinking bout copping this
pc_stbrnrdsVjkt_mrn.jpg

Anyone know how the sizing for Play Cloths run?

I'm bout 6'0, 165, so I run either a medium in large in jackets/hooies, it usually depends on the fit of the stuff

Back
Top Bottom