Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

A lot of you dudes are 2 grapes short of a fruit basket

you're the one judging people by the jackets they post.
if anyone's a fruitcake, it's you.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

LOL @ wearing Carharrts in 2010...and I'm not even one of them pretty boy type cats...

dumbest thing ive heard on here

so u sayin that something old cant be worn now? whats the purpose of retros then?
This is NT home of the cats who think you're an outcast if you don't conform to how they dress.  Just take a look at the Dressing Better thread
tired.gif
95% of those dudes look like lames

Some things are just better left in the past

While were at it tho...lets bring back gaudy pelle pelle's
200901131843370001.jpg

LOL @ wearing Carharrts in 2010...and I'm not even one of them pretty boy type cats...

so u sayin that something old cant be worn now? whats the purpose of retros then?
This is NT home of the cats who think you're an outcast if you don't conform to how they dress.  Just take a look at the Dressing Better thread
tired.gif

200901131843370001.jpg

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

tired.gif

200901131843370001.jpg

u act like those aren't STILLLLLLLL being worn though?

IMG_4114-copy.jpg

this joint sold out FAST last year.....smh, only one i can find in a semi decent size was da joint 50 was rockin in red & blue

NT humps and dumps trends fast..and most of what ya fiend isn't "hood compilable" and frankly looks "*$**# eye" inspired.

tired.gif

200901131843370001.jpg

IMG_4114-copy.jpg

this joint sold out FAST last year.....smh, only one i can find in a semi decent size was da joint 50 was rockin in red & blue

NT humps and dumps trends fast..and most of what ya fiend isn't "hood compilable" and frankly looks "*$**# eye" inspired.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tired.gif

Only bamma's outchea still rockin Pelle's, son.

tired.gif

tired.gif

dudes wearing cardigans, slacks and wingtip shoes to go to the store n buy a gallon of milk....smh

tired.gif

dudes wearing cardigans, slacks and wingtip shoes to go to the store n buy a gallon of milk....smh

^LOL wut?
laugh.gif

Most of them dudes are dressing like that for work. They actually say it in 90% of their posts.

Anywho, Some Carhartts are okay looking to be honest but they're just OD. You can be functional without looking like you just finished re-paving 4th St.

^LOL wut?
laugh.gif

Most of them dudes are dressing like that for work. They actually say it in 90% of their posts.

Anywho, Some Carhartts are okay looking to be honest but they're just OD. You can be functional without looking like you just finished re-paving 4th St.

Originally Posted by rhester

tired.gif

Lies....plain buttasoft pelles are still da standard other leathers are measured by.

Originally Posted by rhester

tired.gif

Lies....plain buttasoft pelles are still da standard other leathers are measured by.

Originally Posted by shogun

If what i said offended you, you must be one of those grapes

Originally Posted by shogun

If what i said offended you, you must be one of those grapes

Originally Posted by TheHype

^LOL wut?
laugh.gif

Right.

Plain Pelle's are cool, but the last two posted are trash.

Tell me you wasn't really searching for that ninjahood
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheHype

^LOL wut?
laugh.gif

Right.

Plain Pelle's are cool, but the last two posted are trash.

Tell me you wasn't really searching for that ninjahood
tired.gif

Yo Ninja, if you had a job interview this winter what kind of coat/jacket would you rock?

Yo Ninja, if you had a job interview this winter what kind of coat/jacket would you rock?

Back
Top Bottom