Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin softlookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fireoutta you

and all you gonna do is pick up your houndstooth paper boy derby from da floor and keep it moving wit da
frown.gif
face on.

ilike to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel rightuntil a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when shewalks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxes

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin softlookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fireoutta you

and all you gonna do is pick up your houndstooth paper boy derby from da floor and keep it moving wit da
frown.gif
face on.

ilike to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel rightuntil a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when shewalks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

lrg_McDonalds__Im_lovin_it.gif

frown.gif
face on.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

lrg_McDonalds__Im_lovin_it.gif

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin soft
lookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fire
outta you

frown.gif
face on.

i
like to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel right
until a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when she
walks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

See what happens when ur closed minded?
This is one of the most ignant posts I've ever seened.
Son has to step outside his house to think out of the box.

outta you

frown.gif
face on.

i
walks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

frown.gif
face on.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

33wv70x.jpg

au6udh.jpg

2agklth.jpg

N_ said Houndstooth Paper Derby.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

N_ said he had to step outside to think outside the box.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
face on.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

33wv70x.jpg

au6udh.jpg

2agklth.jpg

N_ said Houndstooth Paper Derby.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

N_ said he had to step outside to think outside the box.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Diego

Yo Ninja, if you had a job interview this winter what kind of coat/jacket would you rock?

EASY.....

41qoX-kHMCL.jpg

office ready...

xxlmurder.jpg

goon ready

pimp.gif

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin soft lookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fire outta you

frown.gif
face on.

i like to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel right until a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when she walks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the personification of evil and fear...

5038lf.jpg

Yea, about that....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Can you shut the +*$% up? @$!#@$! paper tiger.

And to the other dude calling out the grapes... you want a @$!#@$! paw on your jacket. And an angry bear? Who the +*$% are you kidding?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Diego

Yo Ninja, if you had a job interview this winter what kind of coat/jacket would you rock?

EASY.....

41qoX-kHMCL.jpg

office ready...

xxlmurder.jpg

goon ready

pimp.gif

problem wit 95% of ya outfits on NT is they TERRY CLOTH charmin soft lookin...like some regular hooligan can open hand 5 finger slap da fire outta you

frown.gif
face on.

i like to look threatening, mascule and intimidating..i don't feel right until a white lady is clutching her purse THAT much tighter when she walks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the personification of evil and fear...

5038lf.jpg

Yea, about that....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Can you shut the +*$% up? @$!#@$! paper tiger.

And to the other dude calling out the grapes... you want a @$!#@$! paw on your jacket. And an angry bear? Who the +*$% are you kidding?

some jackets are meant to be worn in the hood and only in the hood. that pelle pelle, XXXXXL steep techs, not a good look

some jackets are meant to be worn in the hood and only in the hood. that pelle pelle, XXXXXL steep techs, not a good look

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

outta you

frown.gif
face on.

i
walks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

u act like its not premeditated
laugh.gif
grin.gif
....i've been on NT for a decade...don't you think i know about EVERY CORNY street wear brand by heart by now? i look at dat clownery

and i laugh at ya..most of those brand just swagga jack da hood to begin with, flip it, bounce it, charge 1000% mark up and call it "couture"
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

and hypebeast is some pretty beeyotch diva types anyways no some ol' "HEEEY i just SEEN _____ wit my limited 1 of 10 hundreds jock strap panty holster...its getting

played out now
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
"

EFFF all that, catch me in da hood lookin like CNN's first album cover

M65RegimentOliv.jpg

m65_jacket.jpg

m65-jacket.jpg

018637_12.jpg

nas-nas-is-like.jpg

vlcsnap-889297.jpg

item_br11623.jpg

ya all be suckin off da military inspired stuff anyways..i prefer da real deal.
pimp.gif
i looking gritty & grimey like i might punch you in da face for blinking at me too fast.

i do da sneakers and sportswear too cuz its classic but as far as dressing like some sexually confused str8 boi from Chelsea...im good.
laugh.gif
leave that for some of ya ..ya know who ya are.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

outta you

frown.gif
face on.

i
walks by me
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

u act like its not premeditated
laugh.gif
grin.gif
....i've been on NT for a decade...don't you think i know about EVERY CORNY street wear brand by heart by now? i look at dat clownery

and i laugh at ya..most of those brand just swagga jack da hood to begin with, flip it, bounce it, charge 1000% mark up and call it "couture"
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

and hypebeast is some pretty beeyotch diva types anyways no some ol' "HEEEY i just SEEN _____ wit my limited 1 of 10 hundreds jock strap panty holster...its getting

played out now
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
"

EFFF all that, catch me in da hood lookin like CNN's first album cover

M65RegimentOliv.jpg

m65_jacket.jpg

m65-jacket.jpg

018637_12.jpg

nas-nas-is-like.jpg

vlcsnap-889297.jpg

item_br11623.jpg

ya all be suckin off da military inspired stuff anyways..i prefer da real deal.
pimp.gif
i looking gritty & grimey like i might punch you in da face for blinking at me too fast.

i do da sneakers and sportswear too cuz its classic but as far as dressing like some sexually confused str8 boi from Chelsea...im good.
laugh.gif
leave that for some of ya ..ya know who ya are.

Back
Top Bottom