Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

I'm a clown but you crying over a "first ten minutes of the game" spoiler lmaoooooooo

Lol @ bums wanting to fit in but getting jelly of other people's fallout level LMAO

How you jealous AND trying to clown at the same time? "Damn I wish I was level 100 but I have a life" LMAO

I'm the clown tho

I've dropped more knowledge in this post than anyone, especially "let me compare my level" dudes in here with nothing but typical NT crying.

This is about fallout......so either talk about fallout, specifically, or take that bloodclot crying somewhere else, maybe the dressing better post.

Repetitive yes, but after I discovered this extortion cheat thru vendors I am intrigued to find more vendors. Haven't even messed with the main quest.. Interested in that glowing sea tho wth is that at?

I understand bottle caps are currency but what the hell am I suppose to buy? Can I get some good weapons and armor? If so, where?
Vault 81. Theres a woman that sells stuff. Buy the gun called Overseer Guardian. Then customize it with a better scope and you're A1.

I live in west roxbury but work and all my friends are in Jamaica plain so I was amped when I saw them :lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

There's a train station right by my house so every house I see at west roxbury station I assume is mine :pimp: :pimp:

Lol @ bums wanting to fit in but getting jelly of other people's fallout level LMAO

How you jealous AND trying to clown at the same time? "Damn I wish I was level 100 but I have a life" LMAO

I'm the clown tho

I've dropped more knowledge in this post than anyone, especially "let me compare my level" dudes in here with nothing but typical NT crying.

This is about fallout......so either talk about fallout, specifically, or take that bloodclot crying somewhere else, maybe the dressing better post.

Good ol dramatic EnPhan, never change bruh.

:rofl: @ you thinking anyone is "jealous" of your level...further proves my point....carry on with your bad self.

Jealous of FO4 level, :lol:

I'm a clown but you crying over a "first ten minutes of the game" spoiler lmaoooooooo

Ain't nobody crying, you're just being a clown.

The game makes it clear WHO killed your wife and kidnapped your son in the first 10 minutes of the game?

No, not at all.

Stop being a dumbass trying to put on a show for a bunch of names on a message board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beat the game.

Decided to side with the Minute Men and I blew up the institute. Then I went in the Pryden and killed all the Brotherhood of steel lol.

Found all the bobbleheads too.

Hmmm, I sided with the institute and remained a part of the Minute men. I thought I would have to take the Minute Men out, but it turns out I didn't have to. Would have felt a bit sad after everything I've been through with them. I did destroy the BoS... Killed the Railroad ppl as well. Im gonna look up what the ending is if you side with the BoS

I'm out here trying to get my achievement of getting 100% happiness in a large settlement but these bums at Sanctuary are all bipolar.

I'll drop off some gear at my crib and see them at 85% happiness, continue on some more missions and when I check again they're at 60% happiness 
mean.gif

I can't speak for everyone but that was spoiled for me. I didn't know WHO did what happened in the first ten minutes and now I do and it's not because I found out via playing.

Not coming at you or anything just wanted to put that out there.

I'm out here trying to get my achievement of getting 100% happiness in a large settlement but these bums at Sanctuary are all bipolar.
I'll drop off some gear at my crib and see them at 85% happiness, continue on some more missions and when I check again they're at 60% happiness :smh:

Yea, that trophy is kind of glitched apparently.

Here's a guide on how to get it:

Having beat the game a couple weeks ago, you do NOT know who killed your wife in the first 10 minutes.

I took over the Castle this morning. Just threw like 20 nades at the thing. Mirelurks are the new Cazadors man they're everywhere.

back to the game

Salty about legendary items; they lessen the attractiveness of actual rare/unique weapons.

I got the broadsider, railway gun and syringer, never used any of them.

My explosives aren't high, so i have shotguns that do the same damage as missile launchers.

Hopefully someone drops a simulation mod that makes this play more like new vegas.

ammo doesn't even carry weight, nor do stimpaks. i have like 200 stimpaks LOL

they definitely need to bring weight back. The only time i have to manage my carry weight is when i'm stacked with junk.

It's best to drop items which only have one scrap material (like hammers) and keep those which are light (less than 3 lbs) and have multiple scrap items from it. (in addition to like adhesives and screws, anything with 2 or 3 components is more valuable than just a steel hammer, etc.)

I miss quriky things like going crazy from not sleeping, dying of thirst, and/or radiation poisoning.

my dude compared this to skyrim and i see why he said that. you stumble across a ton of locations while doing a specific mission, only to forget you never went in or to go back later, clear the location, then find the mission 10 hours later, and complete it through dialogue. LOL

harsh ceiling, which i'm delaying judgement on because I love fallout that much. only 3 armor types, tho. :smile:x)

i keep finding dope unique left arms LOL.....wishing i could break them down and keep the "power up". But you can't even craft armor from scrap, anyway.

I'm sure someone will drop a mod where you have to repair armor and weapons like NV. I hate leaving armor and weapons behind on dead bodies, but there is literally no reason to grab them in fallout 4. waste of space.

for those who rock power armor:

You can make a unique power armor torso in the polymer labs. there's a small puzzle, well, two small puzzles. I don't use the power armor, so I just have it for show.

(watch the part of the post talking about the game be ignored, shows you what they're in here for......)

I got all 20 bobbleheads yesterday

I'm at the part where you build that ray to get in the institute

But I've been doing other stuff and don't really care about the main story lol

ain't lying about left arms and legendary shoulder pads. the hell I need that for.

man, plus, when they're leather, they're completely useless. it's not like leather counts as light armor. You have to make it light LOL

i do wonder if making your armor shadowed makes it black.

i'm pretty sure this AP refresh rate combat helmet i copped from the BoS can be turned black.

i dont have armorer tho

i dont have armorer tho

I only unlocked the first level, seems kind of useless. you can mod the power armour helmet so you can eat anything without it affecting your radiation level. basically cheating.

I havent even met The Institute yet. I spent like a whole week running around handing out fades with Cait racking up XP. My level early 40s and only just made contact with the Railroad.

Boston Commons get too damn real. Super Mutants, BoS, Gunners, and Ghouls were all out there wildin. I stayed in the cut picking dudes off with the .50 cal. Idiot Savant activated and i was getting 3XP for every kill :x. Joint got too crazy though. Ended up freezing my game. Restarted the game and it took me back to my last autosave in Goodneighbor :smh:. Went back and only Super Mutants and Gunners were there :angry:

Do the roaming merchants respawn if you kill them? The hand of death is swift. I lit one of em up before i realized he was a friendly.

Back
Top Bottom