Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

The bottom left corner of the map is no joke. **** is wild out here :lol:

Im assuming this is the glowing sea? Haven't discovered it yet tho

you guys seen the forgetten church and all that ? A bunch of **** is off the map :nerd:

Last edited:
The bottom left corner of the map is no joke. **** is wild out here :lol:

Im assuming this is the glowing sea? Haven't discovered it yet tho

you guys seen the forgetten church and all that ? A bunch of **** is off the map :nerd:

I just noticed this an hour ago.. Had to bounce out my rads were getting to high.. Need to drop a nuke in that church tho.. Headed there now..

Found a Fat Man 
pimp.gif
. Never gonna use it but still. 

I have to say I have done nothing in terms of modding armor or weapons. Is the stuff thats stored in your work bench also available at those work stations?

I havent even been to the bottom left of the map, I've been moving right for the most part. I'm up to like level 20 now finally making some headway.

Last edited:
Found a Fat Man :pimp: . Never gonna use it but still. 

I have to say I have done nothing in terms of modding armor or weapons. Is the stuff thats stored in your work bench also available at those work stations?

I havent even been to the bottom left of the map, I've been moving right for the most part. I'm up to like level 20 now finally making some headway.

Don't go down there unless you're stocked up and ready to go to war :lol:

Anyone know where I can get a laser gatling gun?
Just remember it uses fusion cores as ammo,so if you're rocking power armor and not stocked up it will eat through them,think like 500 shots to a fusion core....I have nuclear physicist maxed out you can use fusion cores as grenades,I forget and always waste a couple...I'm gonna keep playing and hopefully by the time I max out the perk chart a new Elder Scrolls will be out :lol:

Just remember it uses fusion cores as ammo,so if you're rocking power armor and not stocked up it will eat through them,think like 500 shots to a fusion core....I have nuclear physicist maxed out you can use fusion cores as grenades,I forget and always waste a couple...I'm gonna keep playing and hopefully by the time I max out the perk chart a new Elder Scrolls will be out :lol:

Wait I thought it used Fusion Cells

Is there a perk or something that makes scrap you have shared between the various benches (work, Chem, armor, etc)

I finally went into diamond city. Got like eight missions from just walking around :lol:.

I'm also super broke.i have like 300 caps to my name.

Last edited:
you on PC, jpeg?

that second hairstyle is my favorite. I was salty when they didn't have it at first. was :pimp: when i found it in diamond city.

anybody get any of the unique hairstyles from the magazines? i only got one, and its pretty trash.

Is there a perk or something that makes scrap you have shared between the various benches (work, Chem, armor, etc)

I finally went into diamond city. Got like eight missions from just walking around :lol:.

I'm also super broke.i have like 300 caps to my name.
Just raid locations with lots of enemies, preferably with guns, take their guns and sell them. That's how you'll start up your capital.
Then you can use that capital to make stores in your settlement, which will give earn you caps based on the settlement population.
It's not much at first but it adds up quickly if you expand your business and start building stores in other settlements.
Here's my main Fallout hustle though: water.
I have like 30k caps now and continue getting lots more. Build 2 or 3 industrial water refineries in Sanctuary. This nets you a level of 80 or 120 water. Note: you'll need an equal or higher defense level to prevent attacks.
You will get loads of purified water in your workshop inventory. They sell for like 27 caps each so you'll be flourishing with just 1 water setup like that in Sanctuary. Do the same thing in other settlement and you'll be swimming in caps. Regularly check your workbench inventory to pick up all your purified water and then sell them. You'll need to visit multiple vendors though because you'll get a lot more water than you can sell to 1 vendor. I had to get the perk that allows me to invest 500 caps in stores to permanently increase stores' caps by 500 cuz I was getting so much water I'd have to go to like 4 vendors to sell it all.

Last edited:
I haven't found anything worth buying I have like 15k caps no hustle whatsoever lmao I don't even take guns and armor off bodies. I think you can swag out your settlers tho with better guns and armor by exchanging it with them I got a couple dudes who go out and scavenge looking like savages

I can't even find people to join my settlements :lol:

So why can't iIshare my scrap between the various benches?

Last edited:
I can't even find people to join my settlements
laugh.gif

you gotta build those radio towers to get people to come through.

pretty sure the various benches in a settlement do share items

I kinda want to build a nice settlement at sanctuary or the castle.

But im enjoying life in the institute drinking purified water and eating non radiated food real bougie like :smokin

Last edited:
I kind of regret taking the scrounger and scavenger perk. If you guys haven't already searched cheat codes for this game and are willing to do so look up how to do the vendor extortion cheat. It took me a few tries to get it down but it ultimately creates unlimited fusion Cores and ammo. This will most likely be fixed in the next patch released for this game so stock up or clear your caches when it happens.

By the way I am just now doing the main quest holy **** @ the storyline.. This **** is way better than I thought it would be.. Institute, railroad or BOS?? :/

Unlimited Fusion Cores does seem tempting, but then again I haven't even used the sets of Power Armor I have. Havent had any use to.

Just ran into Synths for the first time ever. Yoooooo

Last edited:
Unlimited Fusion Cores does seem tempting, but then again I haven't even used the sets of Power Armor I have. Havent had any use to.

To be honest I was in the same boat as you. I just got tired of frequently traveling back to a settlement to unload all my junk that I use for my bases.. With military painted and modded power armor and a few selected perks I am able to carry a maximum of 542 which means more junk and weapons to break down for any future settlement build. I've always been a hoarder in these games though. So it might just be me..

I can't even find people to join my settlements :lol:

The maximum amount of settlers than can be in your settlement is your charisma level + 10.
You have to build a radio recruitment tower, activate it and you'll get new settlers quick.

You can share your Sanctuary workbench with other settlements by establishing supply lines. You need a perk for this, Local Leader if I recall correctly. To make the actual supply line go up to one of your settlers (pick a settler you can miss) and press right bumper.
You can then select another settlement for himto go to and this establishes the supply route. Note that each individual workbench still has its own inventory. Your items in your Sanctuary workbench won't shop up in your other settlements' workbenches you made a supply line to. This meaning if you make a water farm you'd still need to make trips to each individual workbench in the settlements where you set up the water production.

Last edited:
I haven't found anything worth buying I have like 15k caps no hustle whatsoever lmao I don't even take guns and armor off bodies. I think you can swag out your settlers tho with better guns and armor by exchanging it with them I got a couple dudes who go out and scavenge looking like savages

This, only gun I bought was Spray N' Pray. Haven't bought any armor. Straight murdering and looting :lol:

Hit 26 last night but I think I'm gonna start a new file for a low Intel melee/tank build just to BS around.

The knuckle things you get from Swan are too much fun :lol:

Overseers Guardian that you can buy at that one vault is :pimp:

Been putting in work

Back
Top Bottom