Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

Only got $7 off of the game
mean.gif
It better be worth it since I can't find it any cheaper or all yall get yall shoulders clapped.
laugh.gif
Skyrim took A LOT of time for it to drop to a low price for PC, so $7 off is pretty good for a Bethesda game

Are they a black paint scheme for power armor? Am I missing it somewhere? I've winterized the last 15-20 I got because it's the closest to white and makes them very slightly look like Stormtroopers...Want some more colors though..

Yesterday I found this cave with random green blood around it

I went in and there was this Alien just chillin

I killed it and got this rare gun :lol:

I don't want to continue the story because I don't want to pick a faction :lol:

I'm just leveling up and trying to hit every location

That's what I'm doing as well. Hitting a bunch of the side quests and finding new locations. Did some of the story.

I just got it last night. Got up until the point where you gotta visit Concord.

How I've been playing is basically scavenging every little crevice of the map and grabbing every little thing I can find. I have SO many coffe cups lmao

I'm kind of bored of playing it now, hope they fix some bugs soon.

Resettling settlements that you've already settled is annoying.

Having settlers stand around for no reason after you've assigned them to duties is annoying.

Having settlers unhappy after you have 21 settlers, 36 beds and them telling you they can't get any sleep is annoying.

I'm kind of bored of playing it now, hope they fix some bugs soon.

Resettling settlements that you've already settled is annoying.

Having settlers stand around for no reason after you've assigned them to duties is annoying.

Having settlers unhappy after you have 21 settlers, 36 beds and them telling you they can't get any sleep is annoying.

I only take care of Sanctuary

I fix the other ones only when I get the warning that I may lose the settlement :lol:

Last edited:
this is GOTY to me ... i know why ppl like witcher 3 but it just wasnt for me ... bloodborne is the only thing released in 2015 that comes close tbh

lowkey disappointed that karma is gone ... my second playthrough on 3 and NV was always as a character that was pure evil

went to school in Boston and lived there afterwards its so weird but awesome to take on a raider gang and **** in spots i used to frequent and do dirt in :rofl:

Does anything happen if you let Preston's missions timeout?

He always give me like the same missions for low XP

I been ignoring them

Does anything happen if you let Preston's missions timeout?

He always give me like the same missions for low XP

I been ignoring them
Nope...For those of you finding the Alien Blaster,it can be modded to use a different kind of ammo in case you run out but it does do less damage.

Man I was just wandering the Commonwealth with Cait and stumbled upon another dogfight. Jumped in because I saw it was the Minutemen against some Gunners.

I get close and when I'm about to let of some shots....I finally see my first Assaulttron. It murked the other two Minutemen in a second.

Damn thing turned me into ash after about 2 or 3 shots from its laser :smh:

Ran into some Children of Atom weirdos too. They were getting into it with the Gunners too...the random encounters keep the game fresh.

Last edited:
The only achievement I'm still missing is this damn 100% happiness in a large settlement achievement 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If you want to get Hancock has a companion do "The Silver Shroud mission" first then" the big dig"

I did the big dig first and Hancock will like freeze in the middle of the city and will keep saying the same thing if you talk to him

I had to go back to an old save to fix this :smh:

Same thing happened to me, but I did the big dig a long time ago and I wasnt going back to my old save. Now im stuck with the silver shroud outfit in my inventory. Hopefully they patch this.

Aint that a *****. I just finished The Big Dig last night. And Im on part 3 of the Silver Shroud quest where you have to kill Kendra. Lame.

went to school in Boston and lived there afterwards its so weird but awesome to take on a raider gang and **** in spots i used to frequent and do dirt in :rofl:

I've said it like twice already but I've lived in west roxbury my whole life, plus all my friends + my work are in Jamaica plain.. Needless to say I was amped when I saw them :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Aint that a *****. I just finished The Big Dig last night. And Im on part 3 of the Silver Shroud quest where you have to kill Kendra. Lame.

I took the L and went back to an old save

I did the Silver Shroud first and did the big dig over again

I couldn't stand that costume in my inventory

Man I was just wandering the Commonwealth with Cait and stumbled upon another dogfight. Jumped in because I saw it was the Minutemen against some Gunners.

I get close and when I'm about to let of some shots....I finally see my first Assaulttron. It murked the other two Minutemen in a second.

Damn thing turned me into ash after about 2 or 3 shots from its laser
mean.gif

Ran into some Children of Atom weirdos too. They were getting into it with the Gunners too...the random encounters keep the game fresh.
ever ran into a moonshiner? word of advice dont go into his house 
laugh.gif

What type of Gun is the Overseer's Guardian?

Is there a way to tell what type a gun is?

Yep,uses .45 ammo but can be modded to use .308 like the rest of the combat rifles.
Very good gun. I modded mine to use .308 and maxed out all the other mods as well.

It shreds just about anything since I'm also maxed in the Rifleman perk.

Back
Top Bottom