Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

I have a feeling the DL expansions are going to be extensions of the current map. If you go south of the gunner plaza on the RR tracks the game says "you can't go that way" as you hit an invisable wall. But the glowing sea just keeps going and going. Which by the way is awesome. Never liked having to load screen the old DL areas.

There will be sanew Vegas mod probably.

i dunno how they'll be able to mod the entire leveling/perk system tho

it's just really simplified. i have no desire to even start a second or third run; it'll play the exact same everytime, imo.

speaking of mods

i saw a mod that allows you to equip specific pieces of clothing, like one glove, pants, shirts, etc.

Settlement at 95% happiness. Almost there.
Gonna have 1000 out of 1000 gamerscore today :smokin

Started the Brotherhood of Steel or w/e quest today. 

Can't wait to get what I need from them so I can kill these dudes and take their **** too 
pimp.gif

Do you guys know how to activate Cait's quest?

I got her to sleep with me and then took her around with me for a while but it won't pop up

You got her to sleep with you but it won't pop up...

iswydt.

I've been focusing on the quests lately. I think I need to spend some time scavenging the commonwealth. My guns are trash and I need to start crafting.

Stuck on the one mission for the brotherhood where you need to track down what happened to former soldiers.

This game :smh:

I'm at the point where people at my settlements just leave and are found randomly walking around the wasteland randomly asking me to trade items :smh:

This is XboxOne, I'm Lvl 52 and I think I'm done.

I keep getting sent to the same settlements I already run talking about pledging allegiance to the minute men????? I even have some with defence 100 or 30 beds and they're talking about having no place to sleep.

I'm getting pissed off, fix this crap >:

Started my second run with a female character this time. Just hit level 21. I find myself playing the exact same way as my other character :lol: Finally was able to the silver shroud quest :smokin

I'm at the point where people at my settlements just leave and are found randomly walking around the wasteland randomly asking me to trade items :smh:

I keep getting sent to the same settlements I already run talking about pledging allegiance to the minute men????? I even have some with defence 100 or 30 beds and they're talking about having no place to sleep.

Man just shoot these wanderers and move on.

I remember the moment I turned heel. Wolfgang asked me for help stealing from someone. Cracked a smile and went to work with him. After the mission, shot him in the head :pimp:

Belgium Belgium
How? Sanctuary chilling at 75-82% but wont go higher. I gave them a bar, surgery center, weapons dealer, armorer, clothing shop, and the top trader thing. Them ungrateful heathens still aint happy. Im ready to give them chumps the Covenant treatment.

My garage below. Its actually the 4th and 5th floor of the crib i built. My dude living like a boss. 5 story mansion with a half court in the living room. 19 suits of armor. Finessed 2 from raiders, 2 from BoS, bought 1 frame from KLEO and found the rest. 1 full set of each, T-45, T-51, T-60, Raider Power, Raider Power II, and X-01. Just need a Atom Cats set and thats all of them. Left side are completed sets, right side are missing pieces. 1 of each color/material. Most of em still deadstock. Used my 1st full fusion core moving them all to the new spot :lol:
Dont know how to embed on here.

Last edited:

Man just shoot these wanderers and move on.

I remember the moment I turned heel. Wolfgang asked me for help stealing from someone. Cracked a smile and went to work with him. After the mission, shot him in the head :pimp:

I'm talking about my dog wandering or X1 synth dude just walking around the wasteland, I'm not shooting them they won't even die if I did.

Started my second run with a female character this time. Just hit level 21. I find myself playing the exact same way as my other character :lol: Finally was able to the silver shroud quest :smokin

see, the cool thing about new vegas was, depending on your starting perks and SPECIAL set-up, the game was pretty different everytime you started over.

this is kinda what i was afraid of

I tried to build this and couldnt even begin to set up a building that looks like this. What I did is an absolute mess

the more impressive ones i've seen have to be modded PCs

you can only build i think 5 stories in sanctuary, which is the biggest place. I had a hard enough time building a wall around it, let alone a square building foundation.

i had the idea to use all my extra scrap to build a never ending tower on one of the lots, but i ran out of height, so i wanted to build it wide, like a mushroom and hit the size limit.

(there are mods out which let you change both of those things lol)

i tried to build at the drive-in, but since it has radioactive waste in the middle, i send all the ghouls i recruit there.

@thehavik, that's dope, i didn't realize people were just removing the floor panels, i couldn't figure out how to stack walls, then started using the smaller floors, because they are thinner.

last night i found a loophole to make your settlers naked. boathouse and covenant all naked bad itches. :pimp:

started lacing all my settlers with the random guns curie picks up (is she the only companion who randomly picks stuff up on her own?)

Belgium Belgium
How? Sanctuary chilling at 75-82% but wont go higher. I gave them a bar, surgery center, weapons dealer, armorer, clothing shop, and the top trader thing. Them ungrateful heathens still aint happy. Im ready to give them chumps the Covenant treatment.

My garage below. Its actually the 4th and 5th floor of the crib i built. My dude living like a boss. 5 story mansion with a half court in the living room. 19 suits of armor. Finessed 2 from raiders, 2 from BoS, bought 1 frame from KLEO and found the rest. 1 full set of each, T-45, T-51, T-60, Raider Power, Raider Power II, and X-01. Just need a Atom Cats set and thats all of them. Left side are completed sets, right side are missing pieces. 1 of each color/material. Most of em still deadstock. Used my 1st full fusion core moving them all to the new spot :lol:
Dont know how to embed on here.

It's bugged. Happiness automatically goes down if you're not actually in your settlement. Look up a guide on youtube.
I used Starlight Drive for my settlement because it's very open and a good place to build. I had 16 Surgery center stores (highest level Clinics) and 4 settlers working on mutfruit (~24 food).
To count as a large settlement your size meter must be yellow.
Make sure your defence and water are high too. Defense should be 150+, water above 50 is fine.
Clinics give the most happiness, don't bother with other stores. Also don't use Sanctuary and make sure you don't have any named settlers in your settlement. Sturges in Sanctuary for example counts as a settler but you can't command him to do anything.
You'll also need lots of decoration and furniture. Place rugs and paintings everywhere. Literally everywhere.
The amount of power you have does not matter but powered televisions help.
I recommend building a large space to place 20 beds in. Then build a few smaller houses and tv's and couches (couches are also important). Don't forget to cover as much as you can with rugs and paintings.
Once you have everything set up, gather 20 settlers and assign 16 of them to the surgery centers and 4 of them to your mutfruits (only place mutfruit, no corn etc, place 24 of them), this should give you ~24 food.
Note that you can not leave your settlement or your happiness will go down.
It took me about 5 hours to get from 50% to 100%.
Now that you have everything set up, place a bell to gather all your settlers. Go to bed and sleep for 24 hours. Go ring the bell, stand around for a few minutes with your settlers, maybe talk to a few of them, then go back to sleep for 24 hours and repeat this process.
It will take hours of doing this but eventually you'll get it. Needless to say I'm glad I finally got it lol.

Last edited:
started lacing all my settlers with the random guns curie picks up (is she the only companion who randomly picks stuff up on her own?)

Nah I think all the companions are like that. Cause whenever I take Valentine or Cait with me they always have like 20 extra weapons on them :lol:

Do these Minutemen Missions ever end? Feels like I've done 30 of them.

due to no level cap, i think the minutemen missions refresh.

i have to go back to places i know i cleared for sanctuary.

enemies also respawn, due to no level cap.

Do the Brotherhood Missions ever end? I feel like all i've been doing is clearing the commonwealth and grabbing technology over and over again.

I'm just waiting for this quest to be over with the Brotherhood so i can kill them and take their stuff. Especially, Knight Ryse or w/e his name is. Dude been mouthing off ever since I stepped foot in there. He definitely getting beat down with the shock baton

Back
Top Bottom