Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

View media item 1833437
Anyone else flourish on the restock today? :nerd:
F Target. Never again.

I think most dudes just blazed through it too quickly :lol:

Still enjoying my first playthrough :smokin

Just found The Gainer :wow: gun is beeeeaaast
I'm doing every quest and finding every location. I don't know how you can be bored when it literally has days of stuff.

Also, if I meet Preston that's the end mission for minutemen right? I got two missions wanting me to talk to Present Garvey and he's all the way at the bottom right of the map.

Anyone who copped Nuka cola wanna send me a bottle lol even if joint is empty :lol:

I took my time with this game, I've been playing since fallout 3, so I know it's the side quests that really make it. But for some reason this game didn't peak my interest as much as 3 or new Vegas did. Still a good game nonetheless. Sad to say since I'm from the Boston area :lol:

It's better than 3 IMO...They made things easier. Saving in speech. Companions Dont die. Don't need to repair weapons.

But I do miss "force lock" option lol.

I like it better. Minus the new looks of the mutants. But yeah.

They got quantum stocked her in BX but I'm not going to Target. Even if it's 3 stops away. F it lol. My girl bought me fallout socks for new years. It's lit [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I finally got Piper to "idolize" me. Were basically dating. But now she acting all clingy and ish. 

I have to say fellas, this is a prime example of the chase being all the fun. 

I'm about to take this chick to an alley way and murk her and go find Dogmeat again. 

Fallout socks! Pics or it didn't happen lol

And idk I kinda miss when companions died lol it made it more of a challenge

Big Boy with Experimental MIRV mod is just overkill :smh: :lol:

16 nukes in one shot :lol:
Wish I had this when I fought Swan. Had 3 rounds of them thangs and ended up missing 2 of em :stoneface:

I ran like hell, used up like 20 stimpaks and did every drug I could just to survive :lol:

Could of just reloaded a previous save but things like this makes me not save as much and enjoy a game for being a challenge. First Fallout game and never expected to be so into it. Hope the DLCs are gonna be lit.

Last edited:
Level 37 and I haven't touched the main quest yet....don't plan on it any time soon either

With the season pass for this being $50

You guys think they are going to put that much stuff out?

Last edited:
i think i got my season pass for $28 after coupons when the game released; just hold out until the first DLC releases and then buy the season pass

Fallout socks! Pics or it didn't happen lol

And idk I kinda miss when companions died lol it made it more of a challenge
Yeah a challenge of laziness to see if you felt like quick travelling back

But here are the socks. I think I'm the only person who still wears white socks (I know people care about socks now lol)

One of them are all of the perks on a sock

View media item 1840153

Last edited:

Think he means the Alien Blaster.
I believe you can get one off of Jack Cabot by pick pocketing or killing him in the quest line for the Cabot House. I just beat it.

Edit: NVM It's the Zeta Gun. I think ijumpmani ijumpmani found the blaster though.

Those socks are :smokin
Thanks a lot!! My girl was excited to see yall liked them l, they were the last ones in the store [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom