Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

Level 60 and I really got nothing to do

I might just pick a side and finish the story

Who did you guys go with?

LOVE this game... But it drastically needs a map marker gimmick... I came across a couple power armers locked behind gates I couldn't open early on... And no clue where now
mean.gif
laugh.gif
???? why not just place a marker on the map when u find it then come back and get it later. altho u can only place one map marker at a time

Wish they would throw the nades right handed. Constantly missing throws cause of this left handed nonsense.

Level 60 and I really got nothing to do

I might just pick a side and finish the story

Who did you guys go with?

I just leveledto 45 and gonna finish the main quests now. Looks like I'm with the Minutemen and The Railroad as of now at least.

Wish they would throw the nades right handed. Constantly missing throws cause of this left handed nonsense.
reported for being antileft-handed video game characters
I just leveledto 45 and gonna finish the main quests now. Looks like I'm with the Minutemen and The Railroad as of now at least.
it just makes no sense to me why all factions must die except yours. minutemen could easily coexist with everyone but the institute. their only goal is to unite people. the brotherhood are just elitists so it makes sense nobody can really team up with them. the railroad doesn't have a reason to hate the minutemen at all. brotherhood should practically rely on minutemen for making sure people stay safe and since they want to tap into the wasteland's supply routes. institute shouldn't even have a problem with minutemen cuz theyre indifferent of each other. 

and bethesda couldve made it so u can align or persuade factions into following YOU. like in new vegas. so much potential just lost man....

instead, they water it down to minutemen are hippies. institute is the boogeyman. brotherhood is the KKK of species. railroad is literally the underground railroad for the boogeymans victims.  and none of them see use in each other.

reported for being antileft-handed video game characters

it just makes no sense to me why all factions must die except yours. minutemen could easily coexist with everyone but the institute. their only goal is to unite people. the brotherhood are just elitists so it makes sense nobody can really team up with them. the railroad doesn't have a reason to hate the minutemen at all. brotherhood should practically rely on minutemen for making sure people stay safe and since they want to tap into the wasteland's supply routes. institute shouldn't even have a problem with minutemen cuz theyre indifferent of each other. 

and bethesda couldve made it so u can align or persuade factions into following YOU. like in new vegas. so much potential just lost man....

instead, they water it down to minutemen are hippies. institute is the boogeyman. brotherhood is the KKK of species. railroad is literally the underground railroad for the boogeymans victims.  and none of them see use in each other.

So all the factions die except the one you pick?

Man I might just youtube the endings in that case

i really fell off the game because of the faction stuff

i don't want to side with ANY of them

lmao

new vegas made the choice super easy. (and gave you an opportunity to play a second or third time, just to see what would happen)

i don't even wanna finish my FIRST time, cause I hate them all equally.

as far as a map marking option, (im sure someone will mod one) but you would have to just make a physical map on paper. wish they would have given a map instead of a poster of the leveling system (without any markings on it)

So all the factions die except the one you pick?

Man I might just youtube the endings in that case
im just saying thats the attitude they have. like railroad DETESTS the brotherhood, right after saying "we dont know who these  brotherhood guys are" like wtf. i was on a mission with deacon, took him to the castle and he says "i dont like the minutemen, give a small group a lot of power and it doesnt usually end up well." like wtf kinda reasoning is that

lets not even get started on what the companions like and dont like. even after cait does the thing with her story, she still hates EVERYTHING good in the world lmao. i was roaming with mcready, a we came across a raider camp that was fighting with the brotherhood. they were whoopin the brotherhood's *** with rocket launchers. one of them shot me while i was passing. so i retaliated by killing him. as SOON as i killed the raider that shot me, i saw in the top left "Macready HATED that. choose where to send him" LIKE WTF? me defending myself made him instantly hate me so much he refuses to travel with me? smh great game, but too many moving parts that suffered in quality because it was too much to deal with

Last edited:
the institute is wack because of, well, i'm not getting accused of spoiling the game again

minutemen suck because a.) they don't have anything of value b.) they give you 100000 locations to settle with no materials to settle them with.

the railroad sucks because not only are they poor, they ask you, straight up, if you would risk your life for a robot. i was like "nah" the first time, and they refused to even give me missions LMAO

the Brotherhood is trash because they ARE basically racist. not that my heart bleeds for ghouls and super mutants, per se, it just rubs me the wrong way, real ignorant white boy military style to me.

so i've just been jumping on for 20-30 minutes every other week to do side quests and try to finish all the ones i can without picking a faction. which is boring.

its too simple for replay.

Nowhere near the disappointment of GTAV, because this game was actually fun. I had been itching to play new vegas since i sold my 360, and it scratched the itch, but it's so opposite of what made new vegas amazing.

for the 1000th time, i'm waiting for mods. interested to see how deep the modding can change the game.

So all these magazines and stuff I find that are worth a ton of caps. If I sell them do I lose the stat boost thy give?

Just got into settlement building

Completely renovated the castle, now its a fortress with 21 Settlers :smokin

the institute is wack because of, well, i'm not getting accused of spoiling the game again

minutemen suck because a.) they don't have anything of value b.) they give you 100000 locations to settle with no materials to settle them with.

the railroad sucks because not only are they poor, they ask you, straight up, if you would risk your life for a robot. i was like "nah" the first time, and they refused to even give me missions LMAO

the Brotherhood is trash because they ARE basically racist. not that my heart bleeds for ghouls and super mutants, per se, it just rubs me the wrong way, real ignorant white boy military style to me.

so i've just been jumping on for 20-30 minutes every other week to do side quests and try to finish all the ones i can without picking a faction. which is boring.

Nowhere near the disappointment of GTAV, because this game was actually fun. I had been itching to play new vegas since i sold my 360, and it scratched the itch, but it's so opposite of what made new vegas amazing.

for the 1000th time, i'm waiting for mods. interested to see how deep the modding can change the game.

I gave up helping other settlements. I recruited who I could to join the castle until I was at full capacity.

Now I just body them and take whatever scrap material/food they have and bring it with me back to the castle :smokin

I can't build out a settlement for crap. I have zero creativity. My boy finally put me on the power of the scrounger perk, now iIhave bullets for days :pimp:

Has anyone seen an icon for Power Armor on their Pip Boy?
View media item 1851969

I can't build out a settlement for crap. I have zero creativity. My boy finally put me on the power of the scrounger perk, now iIhave bullets for days
pimp.gif

Has anyone seen an icon for Power Armor on their Pip Boy?
the icon represents the last power suit you were in and left behind

Bruh...

This entire time I thought that icon represented some Raiders that were trying to attack my settlements. I was running around looking for them

Bruh...

This entire time I thought that icon represented some Raiders that were trying to attack my settlements. I was running around looking for them
lol nah they only give u that quick notification and then it pops up in your miscellaneous missions. i wish my settlements would get attacked by bigger stronger enemies honestly. id love for the castle to get attacked by a herd of those giant super mutants. every time i show up to a settlement, its always like 5 people attacking my settlement who die soon as i show up cuz the turrets go off. i want to see full scale ATTACKS on my settlements smh

My settlements are so stacked sometimes I just watch them take down enemies when I come to help :lol:

I hate that none of the factions are likable. I ended up sticking with the Institute this time around. Lever 30. Just checked out the Museum of Wtichcraft. Really just side questing. All the factions suck.:frown:

Back
Top Bottom