OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

I think so. I'm pretty sure Joe Johnson will be limited in the new Net's rotation while the Bulls are expecting a breakout year for Butler.

Yeah, unless Joe goes super HAMM, i dont see him being a top notch fantasy player, specially with the addition to the team.

Did a mock draft (have been addicted to them lately, :lol: I'm a loser). Thoughts? 12 man league, H2H.

1. Carmelo Anthony (NY - SF,PF)
2. Anthony Davis (NO - PF,C)
3. Tony Parker (SA - PG)
4. David Lee (GS - PF,C)
5. Jose Calderon (Dal - PG)
6. George Hill (Ind - PG,SG)
7. Luol Deng (Chi - SF)
8. DeMar DeRozan (Tor - SG,SF)
9. Andrew Bogut (GS - C)
10. Robin Lopez (Por - C)
11. Arron Afflalo (Orl - SG,SF)
12. Ray Allen (Mia - SG)
13. Kris Humphries (Bos - PF)

Did a mock draft (have been addicted to them lately,
laugh.gif
I'm a loser). Thoughts? 12 man league, H2H.

3. Tony Parker (SA - PG)
4. David Lee (GS - PF,C)
7. Luol Deng (Chi - SF)
9. Andrew Bogut (GS - C)
12. Ray Allen (Mia - SG)
Afflalo and Humphries are iffy picks imo :/

I drafted Afflalo 11th round but some dude dropped Kevin Martin LOLOL so I used my waiver on him immediately to replace Afflalo.

Afflalo is going to drop to the bench, and isn't extravagant in any category. And as for Humphries, he is facing competition at PF with Bass, Sullinger, and Gerald Wallace and at C to Olynyk. Odds aren't in his favor for a team that wants to become younger and is rebuilding.

Last edited:
Did a mock draft (have been addicted to them lately, :lol: I'm a loser). Thoughts? 12 man league, H2H.

3. Tony Parker (SA - PG)

4. David Lee (GS - PF,C)

7. Luol Deng (Chi - SF)

9. Andrew Bogut (GS - C)

12. Ray Allen (Mia - SG)

Afflalo and Humphries are iffy picks imo :/

I drafted Afflalo 11th round but some dude dropped Kevin Martin LOLOL so I used my waiver on him immediately to replace Afflalo.
Afflalo is going to drop to the bench, and isn't extravagant in any category. And as for Humphries, he is facing competition at PF with Bass, Sullinger, and Gerald Wallace and at C to Olynyk. Odds aren't in his favor for a team that wants to become younger and is rebuilding.
12 man league, I'm ok with my last 3 picks. Afflalo was great last year, I'm hoping he can repeat. Was he injured or anything last season/this past summer? :nerd:

12 man league, I'm ok with my last 3 picks. Afflalo was great last year, I'm hoping he can repeat. Was he injured or anything last season/this past summer?
nerd.gif
All I know is that he missed the last 12-15 games of last summer with a hamstring injury haha

Last edited:
Yeah, he did. KD, LeBron, Harden, Curry, and Rose went ahead of him.

I might have reached with getting The Brow though ... I got him in the second round.

Anyway, rate my roster?
nerd.gif
Plus you've got Wall 3rd round I'm assuming. So I think your team is pretty good!

Yes, I did get Wall 3rd. I was kind of surprised he fell to me.

I'm kind of uneasy about my team this year. I sort of drafted guys that had decent seasons last year, but have a possibility of breaking it out this year. Favors, Harris, Turner, Young, etc .. We'll see.

Hopefully Varejao stays healthy, he could be a great steal as my last pick.

Won my money league last year.

I don't know about this year
laugh.gif

6th pick out of 10.
great team. aside from favors i like everyone on your team. im not a big fan of wall because his lack of 3s really ruin it for me in the pg position but other than that, you're good to go.

Just drafted for my first league.... everyone autodrafted but me.

whacha think NT?

HUGE league... dont know why we got so many players but eh... money league.

- picked up a lot of rookies at the end just for ***** and giggles. And a good amount of Big Men for trade value.

- 2 per position with 3 util

Have one more draft this week, still looking to get into some more. LMK IM DOWN FOR ANYTHING, BRING IT ON!
sick.gif

Bron, Rose, Davis, and Parker?
How does that happen? People really just throw their money away when they let stuff like this happen :smh:

why is rubio ranked so high in yahoo fantasy rankings? the guy is an espn top 10 player with average stats

How does my team look NT? It's a 10 team Head to Head Categories league and so my draft strategy wasn't to try and load my team with stars, but for players who excel in certain categories and some who do it all. I had the 8th pick in the draft for reference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom