Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

that might work, but seeing as how rose is playing really well right now i doubt he'll let him go for cheap. you can always give it a try i guess

can someone explain how waiver priority works? i always seem to be top 5 in waiver priority but i have already made 30(2nd most) moves in the league. how do you determine the waiver priority? i'm 5th in the league and some guys who are on the bottom are also on the bottom of the list in waiver priority even though they've made less than 10 moves this season

^Your waiver priority only goes to the end if you pick up a guy that was actually on waivers, not just a FA. I could have the most moves in the league and still have the highest waiver priority if all the guys I've picked up were FAs and cleared waivers.

im also thinking about picking up okur. probably gonna drop either troy murphy or kleiza. murphy's been pissing me off this whole year bc he's not getting any burn. any thoughts on okur and dropping murphy?

definitely drop murphy, okur might not play for another week or two so if you're willing to wait then you should pick him up. he will probably play backup center to al jefferson

who's a betta pickup ariza o john salmons? i really needa drp battum he's a waste of space smh

salmons. if history serves right, he should have a breakout month next month (he usually plays incredibly after the new year) and play well till the end of the year

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Should I do this trade??[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Deron, Blake Griffin, Jeff Green, Bynum for Nash, Monta, D Cousins and Kaman?[/font]

Can't imagine Williams will get much PT in Houston with Martin, Battier, Lee, and Budinger all deserving of minutes. Not sure why Favors would move up with the way Humphries is playing though.

yeah I just dropped T-Will for Robin "Sideshow Bob" Lopez. The situation in houston for him is worst than new jersey.

should i pick up robin lopez????; he coming outta practice now. picked up andr biedrins after he got injured?

need rebs

^if you have someone to drop then i suggest you pick him up and see how he does in the first few games when he comes back. hes been very inconsistent this year so don't expect too much

Back
Top Bottom