Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Downloaded.

Deleted.

....HEAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall not understanding... no secrets was like a "best of" from his old stuff sprinkled with some ill wale verses and production (his people mixing, mastering, etc.) he's back to square 1 with his sound... take it for what it's worth.

the second half of this cd is jive yeah though

pimp.gif

yall not understanding... no secrets was like a "best of" from his old stuff sprinkled with some ill wale verses and production (his people mixing, mastering, etc.) he's back to square 1 with his sound... take it for what it's worth.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

pimp.gif
The only "old" song from No Secrets was Freak A Melody. The rest of that +%%# was recorded post Youngest Runnin The City. 

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

pimp.gif
The only "old" song from No Secrets was Freak A Melody. The rest of that +%%# was recorded post Youngest Runnin The City. 

I thought the tape was pretty strong. Obviously, having labels paying for producers and studio time gave this tape the highest quality production. First project I've thought could actually gain him national recognition. Hope this helps Trel break out.

I thought the tape was pretty strong. Obviously, having labels paying for producers and studio time gave this tape the highest quality production. First project I've thought could actually gain him national recognition. Hope this helps Trel break out.

Tbh, tape is meh. Not as good as I thought it would be. But I haven't given it a real listen yet, so I'll have to keep listening and see what stands out. Same thing happened when I first heard No Secrets, didn't care for it, listened to it while cutting the grass one day and was like
eek.gif

Tbh, tape is meh. Not as good as I thought it would be. But I haven't given it a real listen yet, so I'll have to keep listening and see what stands out. Same thing happened when I first heard No Secrets, didn't care for it, listened to it while cutting the grass one day and was like
eek.gif

Don't really know how I feel about this.

On one hand...this is the tape that is going to blow him up. On the other...I don't really like the direction his music seems to be heading in.

Don't really know how I feel about this.

On one hand...this is the tape that is going to blow him up. On the other...I don't really like the direction his music seems to be heading in.

Back
Top Bottom