Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

I’m 160 and couldn’t imagine wearing an XS anything. Y’all wild :lol:
I’m sayin :lol: …. Last time I’m ever taking YouTube’s advice

Also I’ve cancelled an ssense order and immediately got a refund. Then two days later they ship out the cancelled order…. So am I expecting my refund to reverse????

I have another question for sizing. I’ve watched videos and read reviews about sizing for the Californias. I’m a 9.5 with slightly wide feet. I’ve heard to size down anywhere from one full size to one and half sizes down. Any help would br appreciated.
Yeah I picked up some for my boy he wears a 9.5 -10 in Nikes. 42 or 9 in common projects and I got him a FOG 41 and they fit him well

Anyone ever get the essentials 9fifty snapback? Thing looks terrible the way the front doesn't hold shape.
Ever looked at ebbets field flannels?
They make vintage style wool caps reminiscent of new era before they went to polyester materials…green underbrim too.

I will say hands down these hats have a better fit and construction than new era. They only have vintage logos though. Lots of stuff from the old negro baseball leagues like the grays and whatnot. Would recommend these to everyone. Their cotton caps are money too. I have a bunch of their adjustable caps. I like how they have a mid profile as opposed to new eras high profile.

73AEECAC-17A4-4ED4-A0EC-EE0D316846AD.jpeg

Didn’t know there was a light and dark heather but here’s my heather pair from SS20 and dark concrete from FW20. They’re both the same size but the heather pair felt more comfy and a little baggier which I like. The concrete came from a later drop, seems like the quality regressed. Got matching hoodies and shirts and those are on point tho.

Last edited:
Yes please don't want to buy the same pair twice
Here’s the oatmeal against the dark heather oatmeal both from the recent core collection. The dark heather oatmeal is literally a heather grey, and these are the same shade from the dark heather sweats I returned.
1F4FF933-E826-4AF4-A088-864BA0C8CBF1.jpeg

Have not been enjoying the essentials hoodie pocket. Have always got the sweatpants. No complaints for the price

But I can’t keep anything in this hoodie pocket!!!

Mr porter had exclusive colorways this morning. Surprised they did something saturated like an monarch color for once. Wish I caught the drop tbh

Hoodies fly in seconds. Crewnecks and sweats are always available in my size for at least a couple of hours.

Copped some more of the socks and a pair of the slip-on’s finally.

Those who have the slip-one’s how y’all liking em?

Yea I saw the colors, nice but passed

I want Navy Blue, did they do that color yet?
Ssense had a midnight navy color for a exclusive drop around Christmas 2020. Most people didn’t know about it and the prices are high now.

Pacsun restock coming Friday 11am EST. Might get some sweatshorts for spring/summer vacay.

Back
Top Bottom