Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

How do the essentials nylon track pants fit? I’m like 30-32 waist, 5’6” 160lbs for reference. Should I go medium or small? I do have a more muscular bottom half; big thighs and calves.

How do the essentials nylon track pants fit? I’m like 30-32 waist, 5’6” 160lbs for reference. Should I go medium or small? I do have a more muscular bottom half; big thighs and calves.
Small and they’ll probably even be big on you depending just how big your legs actually are. For reference I’m 6’0”, 190 and I wear a small and they fit me just fine. I’d hesitate to go smaller though cause the material doesn’t stretch at all.

How are y’all liking the California’s?

I can’t stop wearing them. the more I’ve worn mine the more they’ve molded to my feet. Work in health care and I use one pair as my work shoes. They are perfect cause I can just clean them with my some disinfectant wipes and they look brand new.
only annoying thing is everyone at work keeps asking about them and I’m tired of explaining the price to people. Everyone wears crocs but are all looking for some that actually look good. Tired of these being a topic of conversation.

w/ the announcement of the release....

do you wear them w/ socks? do they make your feet sweat?

Need these black essentials sweats since I missed on the Union collab. What time these drops usually happen? Does Ssense/Pacsun drop at the same time as fog.com? I copped from Ssense once before but I don’t want to miss these.

Not sure what time FOG’s main site does launches, google around the next few days and the info should come out. I copped from Pacsun(10am est)and Ssense(random copp dunno.) Ssense was by far the best experience, damn near overnighted shipping from Canada.

Right now the dark concrete color is my fave but wouldn’t mind a cream hoodie. Don’t buy the polarfleece, stuff collects lint Balls.

Last edited:
Not sure what time FOG’s main site does launches, google around the next few days and the info should come out. I copped from Pacsun(10am est)and Ssense(random copp dunno.) Ssense was by far the best experience, damn near overnighted shipping from Canada.
Thanks. Yeah I opted for Ssense over Pacsun because they had a return policy and I wasn't sure on sizing at first. I feel like they were all at the same time (either 10 or 11 est) but can't remember exactly

2F68E7A7-93C9-40D3-87F7-AF76F95E75B4.png

Got the pacsun email yesterday. Pacsun drops have turned into a joke over the past year but it’s the only site that announces their drop times. I might try Ssense or FOG this time around since the bots will Be flooding Pacsun servers. I just want a crewneck and sweats set in a colorway I don’t already have.

2F68E7A7-93C9-40D3-87F7-AF76F95E75B4.png

Got the pacsun email yesterday. Pacsun drops have turned into a joke over the past year but it’s the only site that announces their drop times. I might try Ssense or FOG this time around since the bots will Be flooding Pacsun servers. I just want a crewneck and sweats set in a colorway I don’t already have.
main site sent that notif....more earth tones eh?
and what happened to that barn sale thing?

Welp I guess they dropped at 10EST instead of 11EST like I was pretty sure/most people said :emoji_unamused: Oh well, still got Pacsun and possibly Ssense on Friday I guess

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 10.58.41 AM.png

Also, I love when removing a feature is considered a feature

up on ssense:

Good look. Impossible to get a hoodie but I picked up some sweatshirts for the fam. Christmas shopping complete

Last edited:
Actually I’m out on this one. Same colors, I’m not about to force myself to cop, come with some new colors Jerry. I already have pieces in oatmeal, concrete, cream, black, taupe and the tan brown. I just wanted a cream hoodie but they didn’t even drop one this go around. Pacsun is a whole joke, you can’t even get through the line anymore wtf?

Other than a hoodie I wanted the black sweat pants so I think I’m good with just one item. I almost added the grey sweatpants but I gotta stop buying things in different colors :lol:

Back
Top Bottom