Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Its not supposed to be elusive. Its literally called Essentials. :lol:

“Everyone should have the essentials in their closet.”
Pharrell has PW essentials with adidas but he doesn’t drop it every month, same with yeezy at gap. You gotta be able to have balance with hype vs market saturation. The earlier iterations of fog essentials dried up instantly, lately everything’s been sitting. Anyone who wanted fog essentials already has it in multiple colors.

It’s stuff sold in pacific sunwear

Yaw acting like this stuff is special.

Comparing it to yeezy x gap shows just how out of touch some of yaw are tbh

He has sold bright colors of essentials before and then joints bombed and rotted on deep discount.

Pharrell has PW essentials with adidas but he doesn’t drop it every month, same with yeezy at gap. You gotta be able to have balance with hype vs market saturation. The earlier iterations of fog essentials dried up instantly, lately everything’s been sitting. Anyone who wanted fog essentials already has it in multiple colors.

Why the **** should clothing called ESSENTIALS be any kind of HYPED. :lol:

Thats not the point of it. Jerry aint dumb. He obviously dont wanna gatekeep this line and be some kind of exclusive ****. He wanna let everyone get theirs.

You sound like you want this to be some kind of cult brand with some mystique and exclusivity behind it. It aint that kind of line.

It’s stuff sold in pacific sunwear

Yaw acting like this stuff is special.

Comparing it to yeezy x gap shows just how out of touch some of yaw are tbh

He has sold bright colors of essentials before and then joints bombed and rotted on deep discount.
It's all budget wear. None of the pharrell or yeezy stuff is priced over $100 aside from that yeezy gap puffy jacket. What's the difference besides jerry using ssense and fog.com to push in addition to pacsun.

Why the **** should clothing called ESSENTIALS be any kind of HYPED. :lol:

Thats not the point of it. Jerry aint dumb. He obviously dont wanna gatekeep this line and be some kind of exclusive ****. He wanna let everyone get theirs.

You sound like you want this to be some kind of cult brand with some mystique and exclusivity behind it. It aint that kind of line.
Fear of God is a cult brand. I don't mess with the mainline stuff because it's too pricey but the brand is what it is. I hear what you're saying but I doubt he intended for his drops to sit. In today's climate if you're not selling out quick its looks like a flop.

Essentials is on a dip because of the season. It’ll probably make a come back in September.

Can’t front on the coziness during the fall/winter. Regardless of the branding, the quality is decent. Several wears with no fuzz balls is clutch.

It's all budget wear. None of the pharrell or yeezy stuff is priced over $100 aside from that yeezy gap puffy jacket. What's the difference besides jerry using ssense and fog.com to push in addition to pacsun.
PW is a diffusion brand of adidas.
Yeezy x GAP hasn’t even fully rolled out.

These two budget lines are part of massive global brands

Essentials is a diffusion line of Fear of God. A niche brand. Diffusion lines are not meant to expand offering s but rather allow those who cannot easily afford mainline looks with a less expensive alternative.

Just stop
Fear of God is a cult brand. I don't mess with the mainline stuff because it's too pricey but the brand is what it is. I hear what you're saying but I doubt he intended for his drops to sit. In today's climate if you're not selling out quick its looks like a flop.
So much reaching here lol. Every collection he has dropped for essentials since collection one has gone on sale

So youre just concerned about the sell out? It aint putting money in your pockets.

PW is a diffusion brand of adidas.
Yeezy x GAP hasn’t even fully rolled out.

These two budget lines are part of massive global brands

Essentials is a diffusion line of Fear of God. A niche brand. Diffusion lines are not meant to expand offering s but rather allow those who cannot easily afford mainline looks with a less expensive alternative.

Just stop

So much reaching here lol. Every collection he has dropped for essentials since collection one has gone on sale

Honestly Jerry doing everyone a favor too. FoG fits are elite and the fact hes bringing that over to Essentials, which IMO probably takes sales away from mainline FoG is wassap.

Dude should've milked his nike collab smh. Would've liked a pair of FOG 1s.
i would argue he def milked the nike collab. it got him a whole new *** deal with adidas and brought his own brand major exposure.

everyone just wants what they don't have. it's the nature of man. i personally love the direction he is going with his mainline and essentials stuff. love the kid offerings.
yall want fog to be supreme but why? why do we need 2 supremes?
essentials should be always be accessible and i will never complain about discounts. y'all can keep all that hype. i just need to be a cozy boy 24/7 and jerry has accomplished that. my whole fam from my 77 year old pops to my 7 year old nephew all running around in fog hoodies and sweats.
it was a beautiful sight to see everyone on christmas day opening up their presents from me and everyone putting their core collection hoodie on.

i would argue he def milked the nike collab. it got him a whole new *** deal with adidas and brought his own brand major exposure.

everyone just wants what they don't have. it's the nature of man. i personally love the direction he is going with his mainline and essentials stuff. love the kid offerings.
yall want fog to be supreme but why? why do we need 2 supremes?
essentials should be always be accessible and i will never complain about discounts. y'all can keep all that hype. i just need to be a cozy boy 24/7 and jerry has accomplished that. my whole fam from my 77 year old pops to my 7 year old nephew all running around in fog hoodies and sweats.
it was a beautiful sight to see everyone on christmas day opening up their presents from me and everyone putting their core collection hoodie on.

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE has Essentials hoodies/shorts/sweats here in NYC and thats exactly what a brand called Essentials should accomplish. Being a go to hoodie, sweatpant, short. He picked that name for a reason, and with how popular it is its a huge success.

If he named it Exclusive then other dude has a point. :lol:

Do yourselves A favor and buy the ebbets field version. Low profile and can buy the adjustable if you want. Leather strap on the back and green underbrim.
It's real wool like the hats used to be too. No polyester.

1657645829466.gif

1657645867461.jpeg

Attachments

• 1657645792153.jpeg
    1657645792153.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
Do yourselves A favor and buy the ebbets field version. Low profile and can buy the adjustable if you want. Leather strap on the back and green underbrim.

1657645829466.gif

1657645867461.jpeg
Yeah, I have some Ebbetts Field stuff and their quality is so good, fairly priced too.

1657645829466.gif

1657645867461.jpeg
I have 2 of these grays hats . Adjustable and fitted . Adjustable is def the way to go.

Pretty sure I had a couple pinwheel fitteds like that in the early 00’s along with the abc and grays negro league hats. Not sure if Jerry is black but either way I appreciate the love.

Pretty sure I had a couple pinwheel fitteds like that in the early 00’s along with the abc and grays negro league hats. Not sure if Jerry is black but either way I appreciate the love.
Jerry is most definitely Black and made a Negro League FOG collection like 2 years ago. Mans done more for growing the game in the Black community than MLB recently I’m sure…

Back
Top Bottom