Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Thought the negro league new eras was dope until I saw the back. Easiest of passes

I went with the Fear of God homestead grays…feel like the shape is better. Precise the link tho jape jape

Does anyone have the FOG Tennis Mid? Lapstone & Hammer has them for $145, and I'm trying to figure out if they're worth it at that price point. I like the design, but I'm unsure how they hold up comfort/quality-wise.

How Is the sizing on kids? From what I can gather things look oversized intentionally.

yes it's def oversized.
my best advice to you would be to go on ssense and use their product measurements cause they are usually pretty accurate. they also measure each individual piece.
Thank you. Will do

Not sure where to post this but check your nordstroms for Pyrex 45 tears drop
FDDEDBF7-1E5A-4CC7-AEAE-81CC6E7C63F8.jpeg
7C820651-FF13-45EF-AB96-AF0DDCF4424E.jpeg
14910191-A63E-4F03-B63F-80860FBD49FF.jpeg
B4A32E73-7702-4AA7-BD43-899E0A08C4DB.jpeg

FW22 Essentials dropped on fearofgod.com

The coral hoodie is a must cop but I’ll wait for Nordstrom/pacsun/ssense on the 26th.

We finally got some color 👀 that coral rugby polo, bucket hat, Californias and relaxed hoodie calling me

Don’t do the fog website. First hand experience, they take forever to respond to you.

What happened to the off black drop??

missed the drop but i need the canadian tuxedo. guess ima need to be ready this friday
coral knitted sweater is dope but im not sure i would get more than a couple wears out of it
picked up some more cali's...the greige

where is off black?
last drop the fog website randomly added stuff later on in the day

Pacsun is so good to me when it comes to essentials.

Will cop some **** Friday in store

Anyone know where else i can cop those california corals from? Sz 42 gone on FOG site

Back
Top Bottom