Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

I take my stuff to the dry cleaner 🤷🏾‍♂️… anyway glad to see some activity here again . Didn’t want much this drop but got everything i was after thankfully. The tonal and full branding on the back is great although I’m really over these rubberished letters
8BC57E04-48CD-4665-9146-023566678D6E.jpeg
488F62D0-F81F-4D60-BC63-D71E0F51CE84.jpeg
1874CDB8-F901-4D96-B52E-622BCA1692AB.jpeg

Last edited:
went in on these last drops. replacing all my je stuff with essentials and the mainline fog stuff....also going with uniformLa for my basics. just got tired of the slimmer silhouette je offers. it doesn't look or feel good to me anymore and i could care less about paint splatters and color effects.

also, picked up both denims from the last drop. fit is everything i'm on now.
on the hunt for the loafers or espadrilles for a decent price.

Most mainline clothing and shoes 25% on End with VIPSALE code. Works for the mainline tennis sneakers.

^^^
Everything I hear about FOG sizing is a size down. I don't have any mainline footwear yet, but the Essentials Distance Runners I went a size down and it was perfect.

went in on these last drops. replacing all my je stuff with essentials and the mainline fog stuff....also going with uniformLa for my basics. just got tired of the slimmer silhouette je offers. it doesn't look or feel good to me anymore and i could care less about paint splatters and color effects.

also, picked up both denims from the last drop. fit is everything i'm on now.
on the hunt for the loafers or espadrilles for a decent price.

Literally all I wear on a regular day are oversized tees, hoodies, sweats. I be looking like a Jerry clone and idgaf cause its comfy af.

^^^
Everything I hear about FOG sizing is a size down. I don't have any mainline footwear yet, but the Essentials Distance Runners I went a size down and it was perfect.
Good look fam. Finally picked up the loafers at a tolerable price.

Literally all I wear on a regular day are oversized tees, hoodies, sweats. I be looking like a Jerry clone and idgaf cause its comfy af.
Forreal. Covid changed a lot for me. I’ll get nice when it’s appropriate to but there’s no reason I shouldn’t be comfortable like this as much as possible.
But I’m also washed and don’t go out too much anymore.

I’m considering a pair myself. How do these fit?
I am a tts 9.5 in nikes
In dress shoes/common projects/boots I wear a sz 9 or a 42
In these I had to get a sz 8 or a 41.

size down 1 is the advice I got.

heads up farfetch has the FOG x ZEGNA boat shoes for 40% off. 417$
cheapest price i've seen thus far. ended up picking up the beige pair.

also, on july 6 nordstrom is going to give their sneak peek of their anniversary sale that happens at the end of july.
i suspect a lot of mainline stuff will go on sale so it would be a good idea to update your wishlists.

looks like 4 different colors to me...3 different ones in the first picture and the cream in the 2nd picture
i think i'd go for cream

Back
Top Bottom