Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

The baggy lounge pants(sweats) pair well with foam runners and air force 1's and fall in line with the baggy trend, the models on the site just wear them like lames. $60 isn't bad either by fog standards but of course black is sold out and I have nearly every other color.

When are we getting the adidas X fog stuff man. This is BS, weve been waiting for more than a year and all we got was a yellow hoodie lol

When are we getting the adidas X fog stuff man. This is BS, weve been waiting for more than a year and all we got was a yellow hoodie lol
Ong he better be out there making the Adidas Jalen Green v1 or something.

Who does adidas have in their payroll? Drose and harden? I know hardens definitely out since he played like **** last season lol.

Maybe he can do a collab with Beckham or some triple collab with yeezy since it’s all bout collabs now

Trae Young could be a good candidate.

However, my gut tells me he's doing his own sneaker line over at adidas like ye and pharrell.

Who does adidas have in their payroll? Drose and harden? I know hardens definitely out since he played like **** last season lol.

Maybe he can do a collab with Beckham or some triple collab with yeezy since it’s all bout collabs now
Dame, Spida, a ton of soccer players.

Only reason I said Jalen is because he’s an up and comer, into the fashion, and a Cali kid. Can see him as an actual FOG model too.

Anybody know why starting 1st of June that European buyer / seller can no longer buy / sell essentials fog stuffs on stockx? Saw some IG stories from EU collectors earlier today.

Will be my first time getting FOG gear but what time does the new drop usually happen? Wanna score the stretch limo hoodie on 6/15...edit jk found the answer

Last edited:
Will be my first time getting FOG gear but what time does the new drop usually happen? Wanna score the stretch limo hoodie on 6/15...edit jk found the answer
Most likely will sit now so don't stress it

I think it's 10 am est on fog website

Do y'all keep the same size for the fleece shorts as the sweatpants?
depends how baggy u want em...
i go one sz down in shorts for a fitted look...
pants baggy, so tts - one sz up...
im a M, these small 20220610_133551.jpg

Last edited:
Got my order in but didn't realize that I ordered the regular hoodie and not the relaxed hoodie. |l Is there a big difference in the fit?

Actually looking at the photos again I got the right one, relaxed hoodie doesn't have the pockets. :tongue:hew:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom