OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i live like 2 hours away so i dont mind going to the store just dont wanna make the drive if my size aint even their 

:nerd:  You did what and were successful?!? What'd you order? 

Yeah, i got through a phone order with nike san leandro. I ordered some retro 13s and 7s for toddler. I already got the tracking number earlier too.

Last edited:
If for some odd reason I'm ever in San Leandro the Nike Outlet is most definitely getting hit up.

I was at San Leandro a few hours ago and they had no LeBrons besides the low orange/blue 10s.

Stopped by a Ross Store in Fayetteville,NC. They had some Huarache Free Runs $39.99 sizes 8,9,12&13. I copped the size 11. After tax was $42.75. They also had a pair of Kobe 7s wolf grey for $59.99 size 10.5.
View media item 789711

these were also at Ross in Belair MD. Size 10, 11.5 or 12 and 9

I picked up those Black/3M Dunks today - a lot of apparel got marked way down, too.  Selections vary, obviously, but it's definitely worth going through the racks. 20% off clearance apparel, too.

good ****** find i really want these now i sold my asg version from last year i wish i wouldve keep them.
[emoji]9757[/emoji]️thanks. I'm going back next week. New sale on Monday hopefully its a good 1. People have been snoozing up there. I'll take more pictures, I was in a rush but I had to take some for my nt bros[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Purchased the Jordan XX8 Oak Hill from Nike Factory Store in Orange, CA on Wednesday for $149.99. I saw that other stores had lower prices after my purchase so I called them that same day to see if they would price match but unfortunately they said no.

Went to Marshalls in Laguna Hills yesterday. They had some Kobe VII and 2012 Hyperdunks. Only saw one Kobe in a normal size (size 10 1/2) and the rest were all 14+. The hyperdunks had a decent size range. I think they were $50

I also went to the Nordstrom Rack in Laguna Hills yesterday. They had Air Jordan 2012 Black/Varsity Red   for $69.99. Nike Flynkit Lunars for $74.99. Jordan Prime Flight for around $70. They also had various other Nike/Jordan's for under $75. This was the first time I found anything good there. Guess I chose a good day.

I guess I will periodically call the Nike store in Orange to see if the Jordan's go any lower since I have 14 days for price adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom