OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just left ontrio with b grade kobe elite ix gold. They took it off the floor so ask for them. And one dbag rep will tell you they don't have it. I asked another one and they said they do and he pulled up a 10.5 for me.

Went back to him and said "thanks for customer service dbag"

ohsnap.gif

oh, that....
cant just make requests like that. get the style code, hit up nike chat/rep and theyll find the shoe for you 

Last edited:
Next person that decides to quote 50 pics for any reason is getting kicked from the thread for the month.

Also - NO REQUESTS. Plenty of info on page 1 on how to get info.

Does anyone know if the Flyknit Lunar2 in outlets get lower than $100 since the lunar3's just came out?
certain colorways hit $79.99 while black/white colorways were still 99.99 iirc

they were still sitting as far as i know it, 

the weekend sale should help the discount

Last edited:
Ontario California had 5 size 13 and 1 size 12 kobe 9 fundamentals. B-grade. Ask for them though. They are in the back. Then when you get to the register ask if they are hash. $155 out the door

Nike outlet at Paramus (Bergen Town Center, Paramus NJ) had the ️WHAT THE Kobe 9s for $259 and BHM 9s for $219. Had a size 12 in Lebron Elites and some other kicks at the cashiers desk, additional 20% on hash wall, nice amount of Elite Lebrons and KDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom