OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an outlet find but if anyone is in clark, nj Marshalls has the women's velvet air max 90 anniversary for $50 in scattered sizes
they most have just put them out I was there Saturday night and didn't see them....

Dude posted the info in the 90 thread...

I'll check again today

From the 90 thread not my pic

View media item 1902116

Last edited:
they most have just put them out I was there Saturday night and didn't see them....

Dude posted the info in the 90 thread...

I'll check again today

From the 90 thread not my pic 
checked 3 marshalls locations.  nothing. not wasting my time anymore looking for the womens infrareds at marshalls.

[QUOTE name="mysole" url="/t/643730/official-february-16-nike-outlet-website-store-update-thread-do-not-make-requests/120#post_25149708]
[/QUOTE]

- NO requests! Any information worth posting will be posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered wolf grey 14s from south chicago, so i think they pick which shoes they take orders on

Yep-I couldn't get a pair of Aqua 8s via phone order for this same reason... I have a feeling that the same thing that happened to Bord and MTM 7s is going to happen to Aqua and Chrome 8s as well.

Last edited:

Not specifically an Outlet deal, but RunningWarehouse has 25% off sale shoes.  

Flyknit racer Acai Berry on sale for $85 (no tax outside CA) in a full size run.  White/green/royal in sizes 11+.  This is as cheap as I've ever seen this shoe online.

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/Nike_Flyknit_Racer/descpage-NFKR22.html
This is tempting, thanks.

East LA only has the Purple Kobe IX TB's in 10.5 and up now.

Also have Drill Sergeant X's for $160 and Purple/Black Kobe X Lows for $130.

Those internationalists a steal! Thanks for the post

They had a bunch of 'em too. I don't know if you're in the area or not, but that store is usually pretty dead, and they've told me a few times that they will take phone orders.

They had a bunch of 'em too. I don't know if you're in the area or not, but that store is usually pretty dead, and they've told me a few times that they will take phone orders.
Just ordered two pairs. Thanks again man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom