OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good sale going on at the PSN Network right now. Especially if you have a gold account.  Metal Gear Sold V, Fallout 4, Starwars Battlefront, Witcher 3, Need For Speed, Call of Duty Black Ops III, etc.... Some are up to 60% off.

As far as shoes.... Might want to check your local Marshals if you're into Under Armour Basketball shoes. Visited 2 stores recently and they both had different selections of Clutchfit Drives, Clutchfit Drive Lows, Spawn 2's, and Spawn Lows. Limited sizes on all. Prices ranged from $39.99 to $49.99

Those Lebrons were also at the North Vegas outlet over the weekend. Not sure about the price.

If u want lebron 13s for the low just wait til they hit ur local nike outlet. There will be plenty of colors out there. The shoe is pretty weak but someone gotta sell them. Plus u get 20% off ur entire purchse this weekend so there will be some deals out there

Those Lebrons were also at the North Vegas outlet over the weekend. Not sure about the price.

If u want lebron 13s for the low just wait til they hit ur local nike outlet. There will be plenty of colors out there. The shoe is pretty weak but someone gotta sell them. Plus u get 20% off ur entire purchse this weekend so there will be some deals out there

there is no guarantee that they will hit your local outlet and someone confirmed there is 20% off of the entire inventory at outlets this weekend?

there is no guarantee that they will hit your local outlet and someone confirmed there is 20% off of the entire inventory at outlets this weekend?

Is that a statement and a question?

Yes a lot of colors will be in your local outlets and yes there is 20% off your entire purchase this weekend.

Yes a lot of colors will be in your local outlets and yes there is 20% off your entire purchase this weekend.
It's both. You can clearly read it so I'm not sure why you act like you can't.

There is no guarantee they will be at everyone's local outlet. That's not how it works.

Pretty good sale going on at the PSN Network right now. Especially if you have a gold account.  Metal Gear Sold V, Fallout 4, Starwars Battlefront, Witcher 3, Need For Speed, Call of Duty Black Ops III, etc.... Some are up to 60% off.

As far as shoes.... Might want to check your local Marshals if you're into Under Armour Basketball shoes. Visited 2 stores recently and they both had different selections of Clutchfit Drives, Clutchfit Drive Lows, Spawn 2's, and Spawn Lows. Limited sizes on all. Prices ranged from $39.99 to $49.99
Same for the UA's at my 2 local Marshalls in NJ, repped.

@digital20  Riverhead NFO:

all black huarrache utilities

and these

"tonal suedes"  feel crazy nice in hand.  if i wasnt dishing out for other kicks right now, i prob wouldve copped on saturday when theyre doing a 20% off entire purchase. 

Last edited:
@digital20  Riverhead NFO:

all black huarrache utilities

and these"tonal suedes"  feel crazy nice in hand.  if i wasnt dishing out for other kicks right now, i prob wouldve copped on saturday when theyre doing a 20% off entire purchase. 

How to do you know when the outlets are having these kind of sales or events?
i happen to know a few people there having worked at NFO years ago.  but other than that, i just get word when i go visit on the regular.  i also believe you can be added to a mailing list that will update you on friends & fam/holiday sales.  

Not trying to jump in the middle of this but is J correct....

Generally a 20% off on all purchases is usually reserved for either black friday or some other grand opening type of event..

So while yes, stores have 20-30% off Hash, what feels like every weekend, and generally a sale on certain items not on hash...

Its pretty uncommon for outlets to have a 20% off across the board on all purchases.....

Now your outlet my have that or be doing that...but I have 5 outlets that I frequent pretty often in driving distance and again with the exception of Black Friday, F&F, and when they opened, ive yet to see that.....

But hey maybe you know something we dont know....

Generally a 20% off on all purchases is usually reserved for either black friday or some other grand opening type of event..

So while yes, stores have 20-30% off Hash, what feels like every weekend, and generally a sale on certain items not on hash...

Its pretty uncommon for outlets to have a 20% off across the board on all purchases.....

Now your outlet my have that or be doing that...but I have 5 outlets that I frequent pretty often in driving distance and again with the exception of Black Friday, F&F, and when they opened, ive yet to see that.....

Yeah I've never heard of this rando ish either but the manager I was speaking to said they're trying something diff with this pop up sale type ish. Idk, don't quote me on it. That's what homey said at Riverhead NFO. Maybe he was misinformed.

Yeah I've never heard of this rando ish either but the manager I was speaking to said they're trying something diff with this pop up sale type ish. Idk, don't quote me on it. That's what homey said at Riverhead NFO. Maybe he was misinformed.

Naw I was looking for confirmation on that more than anything. My qualm was the "your local outlet will get them" promise which isn't a guarantee.
The 20% this weekend could very well be real and I have no issue calling my spots about it if I'm going.

It's both. You can clearly read it so I'm not sure why you act like you can't.

There is no guarantee they will be at everyone's local outlet. That's not how it works.

Yes I can read as can you apparently. So, like I said in my earlier post, yes everyone's local outlet will have a Lebron or a KD or even a Kobe....AND yes there will be 20% off your entire purchase this weekend even though it is not BF or FF. Happy shopping!

I just was at the Petaluma outlets, the manager there told me "inside info" there will be 20% off everything this weekend in store.  I also noticed some very limited Tech Fleece pants and Tech Fleece shorts that were on sale, don't recall the price or an extra % off cause everything was L - XX/XXXL on the pants and shorts.  Shorts were grey, pants were camo and grey.

Found these 2 shoes on the hash wall (lol at Jordan Horizon BHM), but that was all that was good for today that I saw.  Both 10.5's which leads me to believe the same person returned them since my outlet usually doesn't see too many of these high end shoes on the clearance wall.

Thanks for the info about this weekend but my original post was to let people know that particular colorway of the Lebrons was in another outlet, since there was a discussion about them being apparently unreleased.

I just saw them at the Ontario Mills outlet as well. If they are unreleased for some reason, I guess Nike's offloading them to a lot of outlets now

Just got an email from Nike. 20% off this coming saturday and sunday confirmed.

Last edited:
i thought outlet sales start on thursday? is it confirmed that is only saturday and sunday?

i thought outlet sales start on thursday? is it confirmed that is only saturday and sunday?

Maybe [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Stopped by my local Ross (Laguna Hills, CA) today around 3pm. Didn't expect to see these. Lebron was a size 11 1/2 and the Air Max's had multiple sizes available. I think 9, 11, 12, 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom