OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

My girl sent me these pics from the Jeffersonville, Ohio Tanger Outlet store. The red windrunner pants were $43 after discount and the wmns air max 1 pinnacles were like $23.

Make that move to south side chicago. They have 1s out the wazoo

Wish I could, busy the next 3 days so i probably can't hit it up before ff expires [emoji]128557[/emoji]
Hopefully I can get it on the low somewhere else.

Hit Merrimack NH & Wrentham today. At noon, Merrimack had one pair of sz 11 AJ4 Royalty returns for retail, Swoosh HUNTRs in black for $70 on hash, NYC 10s for $120, black/prpl/gum LBJ 13s for $80, blue/wht/red LBJ 13s for $90, AJ/Neymar hypervenom indoors (smaller szs) & low cleats for $120 (lots of szs) and some sneakerboots (Manoas, Lunardomes, Manoadomes, etc) on waaay low discount. Huge selection of running shoes at good prices, too. They also had the red AM1 Flyknits in womens szs up to W-9.5, and I think they were $60. No hash discount. A good amount of training apparel on sale for 30-40% off, too (no TF or TK that I saw).

Wrentham was a zoo (was there around 4pm). Bred 9 lows and Seahawk 6 lows were $110, there were larger sizes of Alternate 87 2s for $120 on hash, "What the" KD 8s & KD 8 elites (white) were $99 IIRC, lots of random stuff on hash, not much on terms of "heat" but you'll probably find something you like if you look. Asked if they had anything in the back, but the dude I spoke to said no. No TF or TK either. Some good prices on a couple pairs of sunglasses, though.

Edit: BTW, something I always try to do during F&F that y'all might want to do, too, is if you see a kid trying to talk their mom into getting them a pair of kicks or something, have them take a screenshot (or send them a screenshot) of your F&F pass. I remember when *I* was that kid - he/she and their mom will def appreciate it.

Last edited:
Just left Nike aurora,IL
Picked up Jordan 14 indiglo for $105
Saw sizes 9.5-12 rack was about half full didnt ask if they had more in the back
And they had a Jordan 13 Chicago in the back storage for $133
Used my Nike+ pass for the second time with no problems
Still had Jordan 10 LA but only size 8
Backwall didn't see anything good
Didn't find any tech fleece
Saw some jordan 31 shattered backboard on the back wall size 10.5
They had a ton of size 10.5 of random shoes on the backwall, but nothing good i liked from what i saw
What I picked up this weekend with all access pass [emoji]128077[/emoji]

View media item 2347449

Last edited:
Question, If I purchased a shoe off of sneakers in December can I return it to a Nike Outlet if it's unworn or has it been to long? There's nothing wrong with the shoe. Thanks in advance.
I believe you can if its unworn

If you paid with credit card they should refund it

If you paid with paypal they might only give you either gift card or in store credit

You can call nike to make sure

I know you cant return defective or flawed worn online shoes past 30 days in store

Last edited:
Hit Merrimack NH & Wrentham today. At noon, Merrimack had one pair of sz 11 AJ4 Royalty returns for retail, Swoosh HUNTRs in black for $70 on hash, NYC 10s for $120, black/prpl/gum LBJ 13s for $80, blue/wht/red LBJ 13s for $90, AJ/Neymar hypervenom indoors (smaller szs) & low cleats for $120 (lots of szs) and some sneakerboots (Manoas, Lunardomes, Manoadomes, etc) on waaay low discount. Huge selection of running shoes at good prices, too. They also had the red AM1 Flyknits in womens szs up to W-9.5, and I think they were $60. No hash discount. A good amount of training apparel on sale for 30-40% off, too (no TF or TK that I saw).

Wrentham was a zoo (was there around 4pm). Bred 9 lows and Seahawk 6 lows were $110, there were larger sizes of Alternate 87 2s for $120 on hash, "What the" KD 8s & KD 8 elites (white) were $99 IIRC, lots of random stuff on hash, not much on terms of "heat" but you'll probably find something you like if you look. Asked if they had anything in the back, but the dude I spoke to said no. No TF or TK either. Some good prices on a couple pairs of sunglasses, though.

Edit: BTW, something I always try to do during F&F that y'all might want to do, too, is if you see a kid trying to talk their mom into getting them a pair of kicks or something, have them take a screenshot (or send them a screenshot) of your F&F pass. I remember when *I* was that kid - he/she and their mom will def appreciate it.
I was able to text a pic of the F&F coupon to a high school kid ahead of me. He definitely appreciated it. I then used the same coupon 2 minutes later on a different cashier.

For the members getting the F&F coupon rejected and being told that it's been used, I confirmed again today that you definitely can use multiple times. Make sure it's the coupon that starts with 1432 and ends with 0001. I'll attach a pic below and is for everyone to use until Feb. 27. I was at Milpitas NFS today and used it twice myself. They scanned the pic directly from my photo folder since I deleted the original email. I was able to use it on two different transactions today as well as two transactions on Thursday since I used the same coupon and I also texted the coupon to a kid in line ahead of me. It's been used a total of 4 times with no problems. Just take a screen shot of the pic and if they ask for the original email, tell them you deleted it. Time to go eat!!View media item 2347507

Also remember to always ask an employee if they have anything you are looking for in the back

"Do you have any jordan retros in size 10 in the back?"

I almost left without asking and remembered arzo scoring the 2 pickups by asking

Dude came out with jordan 13 chicago in my size

Shoutout to @arzo1130  

Also remember to always ask an employee if they have anything you are looking for in the back
"Do you have any jordan retros in size 10 in the back?"
I almost left without asking and remembered arzo scoring the 2 pickups by asking
Dude came out with jordan 13 chicago in my size
Shoutout to @arzo1130

Congratulations! You get the from Aurora?
Wish I have time to go another outlet tomorrow or Monday. I need to score at least the Metallic 1s.

Took advantage of the F&F at all three types of Nike stores here in town..

Nike Scottsdale
Copped Cherry XIII's & Royal Foamposites

Nike Clearance Store Arizona Mills
Was running 20% off your whole purchase BEFORE the F&F so some stuff came out dirt cheap as some Youth AF-1's for $11.19 and Baby Forces for the little one for $8.39 after all discounts.. :smokin:smokin

Then hit up Nike Factory Store at Chandler Premium Outlets last thing, but only found a pair of Free's for the wifey as all the prices there seemed high and no extra discounts going to reflect F&F..

View media item 2347560

Ls on Zebra

Consolation prize is 30% off on AF1 Acronym and ASG 1 at Seattle NT. They were returns.

Last edited:
Clinton CT had 3 different colorways of the Jordan II yesterday.

The Black and Grey pair was 160, the Black and Blue pair was 150, and the Black and Red pair was 99. Looked to be full size runs as they were in the isles and not on the hash wall.

Has anyone used an employee discount with the F&F? My brother said that I should get 40 instead of the 30, but the manager said that was only for employees...

Has anyone used an employee discount with the F&F? My brother said that I should get 40 instead of the 30, but the manager said that was only for employees...
I'm kind of floored you started an account to ask this. Are you hoping that a random person on the internet says yes so you can argue with a manager and get an extra 10% off? I think if a store manager tells you something then I would just go with that. The misinformation usually comes from the kids nike hires...like your brother.

Ontario Mills has the Kobe 11 low Mango that John Wall has been rocking for $129.99 plus all access discount. Anybody seen it for under 129.99? I might wait

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom