OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Quick reminder
Buy $100 gift card get $20 gift card
Limit 3 per customer
U can use the $100 gift card right away
The $20 u have to use it during 3-4-17 to 3-17-17
East la back in stock

Yeah aurora
I might hit up rosemont one last time tomorrow
Or if I wake up early in the morning hit up gurnee and pleasant prairie

Can be had for $95 no tax free shipping use code Ss20off
Would only end up paying $10 more than outlet
http://www.shoepalace.com/product/j...-shoe-white-metallic-navy-blue-free-shipping/

You are a life saver my friend! And let us know what you find, I might be able to find time and hit up Rosemont tomorrow if you see anything good.

Went this weekend to the west palm beach outlet.  It was pretty dry on retros/returns.  

Pickups:

NIKE ZOOM MERCURIAL FLYKNIT XI FK in Black and red for $50 (originally $200!) 

Nike Golf Pants for work $15 (originally $100)

Drifit running hooded Tee for $15

Drifit Pullover for the wife for $20

Walked out spending just over $100.

Passed on:

Chicago 2 Lows ($56)

Oreo Racers ($85)

Tech Fleece Shorts ($24)

I may go back to day to pick up the shorts if available still.

Looks like everyone did good with the coupon!

Last edited:
SS reports 20% off NIKE.COM Clearance Items, use TAKE20.

I haven't tried it yet, will do later.

Anyone get an email with a Save $20 at Nike Factory Stores subject? I got one. Filled a long survey to get 20$ off a 100$ purchase good till March 6th.

Last edited:
Nike rosemont,IL

Nothing on backwall that I saw
They must of just put up those 3's today or yesterday
Those 3's with all access pass would be $105 plus tax
That's a good price I would scoop up if your in the area
Place was dead

Thanks for another update! Definitely like the 3s but its not worth the drive for me.

Thanks for another update! Definitely like the 3s but its not worth the drive for me.

Yeah I hear ya
I could of purchased for $85 with pass and survey cards
But I already have a pair
Not worth the double up IMO

A big thank you to those who posted those F&F coupons. Was able to cook this weekend at my local outlet. I appreciate those assists.

Anyone get an email with a Save $20 at Nike Factory Stores subject? I got one. Filled a long survey to get 20$ off a 100$ purchase good till March 6th.

Nothing here, I wish they did tho
Nike did send me 2 $10 survey gift cards today which was pretty fast considering I filled them out on sat and sun
Guess they want me to use with the all access pass again [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Quick reminder
Buy $100 gift card get $20 gift card
Limit 3 per customer
U can use the $100 gift card right away
The $20 u have to use it during 3-4-17 to 3-17-17
East la back in stock
 where do you buy $100 gift card and get a free $20 gift card?

How much did you get the royal foams for?

Foams were Retail $229 minus the F&F 30% took them down to $161 before taxes which I was more than happy with since I missed out on Release day.. Hadn't really been looking for them since I still have a 2010 pair DS to go along with all my other Royal Foams, but at that price I couldn't pass up since Royals are one of my top shoes of all time.. :smokin

Probably within a few weeks...

Good for you, those clearance stores are great for deals but you have to pop in pretty often.

When I lived in FL i would visit the Kiss. Store near Orlando 1-2x a year and it was always hit & miss.

I usually got good apparel for the low but the good shoes would be picked already by the resellers.
They sell returned iDs there. One night I went in with my girl and they were restocking the iD wall. Filled it with about 20+ Mamba Day iDs for $60 each. There was a mini riot man...

Back
Top Bottom