Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

169
21
Joined Jan 22, 2005
Thats very strange...

NDC does charge me tax, but the outlets do not.

Anyone else in PA do phone orders from the outlets frequently???
 
219
10
Joined Jul 12, 2008
The outles/cleareance stores have a tax chart to go by.
Each state is listed, and tax is charge according to a factory store in each state.
States such as New York and New Jersey I know for a fact have the no tax on phone orders
So what ever you pay as tax when you purchase an item in your state is what you will be charged when you call for a phone order.
Hopefully the store you are calling follows the chart or you could be charged more as some states may have higher taxes then you pay, or if you have to pay any at all.
 
722
14
Joined Jan 8, 2009
Thanks to koreaJ, just ordered my tailwinds from Aurora. Jay was really nice and handled my order pretty quick.
 
2,576
12
Joined Mar 14, 2007
^^NY doesn't charge tax on items below $100.go above that and you will be charged tax on phone orders.
 
17,849
5,179
Joined Dec 23, 2003
THIS IS FOR NYC CITY/STATE

There is no tax on items of clothing for under $110.00 either by phone a web site order or store walk in sale in NYS

I always tell the outlets stores that or they look it up

Now I do know you get charged tax on orders over $110.00 either by phone a web site order or store walk in sale in NYS

The tax is still charged no matter how the sale is made in NYS over $110.00 
 
323
10
Joined May 11, 2008
^^^, i was feelin the same way..

so i read in the copper forum, that someone found some coppers at an outlet that returned for under 120?
 
133
14
Joined Jun 5, 2002
Are there any of those 30% off friends and family coupons floating around out there for the outlets??
 
169
21
Joined Jan 22, 2005
Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

The outles/cleareance stores have a tax chart to go by.
Each state is listed, and tax is charge according to a factory store in each state.
States such as New York and New Jersey I know for a fact have the no tax on phone orders
So what ever you pay as tax when you purchase an item in your state is what you will be charged when you call for a phone order.
Hopefully the store you are calling follows the chart or you could be charged more as some states may have higher taxes then you pay, or if you have to pay any at all.
This makes sense now...thanks for the info!
 
132
10
Joined Jan 22, 2005
I haven't ordered from the outlets in a while, is mentioning nikefind still getting free shipping?
 
211
66
Joined Aug 13, 2000
nice updates everyone.

I got a question hopefully someone can answer.  For those that do Nikefind online instead of on the phone, are you just going to nike.com and chatting with a live expert or is there a more direct way of doing this?
 
2,095
26
Joined Apr 30, 2005
Originally Posted by young hova

nice updates everyone.

I got a question hopefully someone can answer.  For those that do Nikefind online instead of on the phone, are you just going to nike.com and chatting with a live expert or is there a more direct way of doing this?
Yep go under contact us and click chat thats the best way just paste style codes on there its a lot faster than than calling on the phone hope that helps
 
856
34
Joined Feb 7, 2010
Does anyone know if the Nike Outlet in Woodbury Commons (for those around the tri state area) get's premium shoes like the outlets mentioned here??
 

riddla713

Banned
1,322
10
Joined Apr 22, 2009
Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Agent0024

The B's of the Var.Red 6 were supposed to drop for $99.99 from what I was told.... watch out for even the clearance spots price gouging lol
Did anyone get the Rising Suns ? ? ? ? I was wondering if anyone who was local could get us a feel for the 6s and/or the 12s
Didn't the VI's hit Sawgrass outlet for 99.99 like two weeks after release?
Yes.  Don't know if it was Sawgrass specifically, but I definitely remember someone posting they had hit somewhere for $100, and I thought they might have even been a-grades.  Don't quote me on that last part, though.



Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

It only pais if your in Chicago and ever at that price i am sure the tax in Chicago at $119.00 is around $8.00 to $10.00 bucks 
Worse.  Will County tax is 10.5%, which means tax on these shoes at $120 is almost $13.



Originally Posted by SLP Product

South Chi     773-846-5460

Damn.  These are STILL at $90?  They're at $75 on NDC.  I'm still kicking myself for not picking these up during the last F&F.  Hopefully they'll hold out long enough for the next one to roll around.

these are available at nike factory store in cypress,tx at the cypress premium outlets center. they are only $51. they had 2 size 11 on 2/22/10. i was tempted to pick one up since thats my size but i just dont like the hyperise that much. i hope the vrst/red 6 comes to houston and the price drops to 89.99.
 
5,339
11
Joined Dec 30, 2005
Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

^^did they have fsr or just the two 11's?
yea what he said....ill try to call them but busy as heck, hopefully they are around friday when im free
 
385
13
Joined May 29, 2003
Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

^^^, i was feelin the same way..

so i read in the copper forum, that someone found some coppers at an outlet that returned for under 120?
True...copped at South Chi for 99.99
 
856
34
Joined Feb 7, 2010
Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Agent0024

The B's of the Var.Red 6 were supposed to drop for $99.99 from what I was told.... watch out for even the clearance spots price gouging lol
Did anyone get the Rising Suns ? ? ? ? I was wondering if anyone who was local could get us a feel for the 6s and/or the 12s
Didn't the VI's hit Sawgrass outlet for 99.99 like two weeks after release?
Yes.  Don't know if it was Sawgrass specifically, but I definitely remember someone posting they had hit somewhere for $100, and I thought they might have even been a-grades.  Don't quote me on that last part, though.



Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

It only pais if your in Chicago and ever at that price i am sure the tax in Chicago at $119.00 is around $8.00 to $10.00 bucks 
Worse.  Will County tax is 10.5%, which means tax on these shoes at $120 is almost $13.



Originally Posted by SLP Product

South Chi     773-846-5460

Damn.  These are STILL at $90?  They're at $75 on NDC.  I'm still kicking myself for not picking these up during the last F&F.  Hopefully they'll hold out long enough for the next one to roll around.

these are available at nike factory store in cypress,tx at the cypress premium outlets center. they are only $51. they had 2 size 11 on 2/22/10. i was tempted to pick one up since thats my size but i just dont like the hyperise that much. i hope the vrst/red 6 comes to houston and the price drops to 89.99.
DAMN nice.. I wanted these too, I play in them anyway so even better, i'm also an 11 lmao.. Can I call up and order them? On the previous pages a bunch of you guy's said yes, but i'm not sure if that's for every store?? Sorry never ordered from an outlet fellas thanks!
 
622
70
Joined Aug 7, 2001
Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I had no idea "More Than A Game" vii's hit the outlets. I missed out! Did someone post that?
I missed those as well...but I saw some people did quite well getting 6, 7, 8 pairs
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now