Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

If there the VI's are a-grades ill probably get a pair and return the retail ones back to finishline.

wow nike upped the price on those kobe iv's. those were on sale for $60 at niketowns before they did a seasonal transition last week and shipped them out. guess they upped the price to 99

Yes, I can confirm Retro 6's to S Chi tomorrow, late morning ( I was told shipment comes around 10ish ).  $119.99, no idea if b grade or a grade.  Regardless, the b grades are usually mint just a different box.

Any LeBron heads, these for $109.99

Old school heads, Bo Knows at $59.99

A lot more Sportswear styles that are pretty dope too.  Good update on page 28, props to whoever posted that.  "312" Chitown Blazer flying off the shelves when i was there yesterday too.  

^Solid update.
pimp.gif

yea Nike is tripping with the Kobe 4's at that price. I actually got a pair of the home gradients for $60 during that sale. still kicking myself for not getting the aways. good update though, more of this less of the bickering

Originally Posted by dimsum1

wow nike upped the price on those kobe iv's. those were on sale for $60 at niketowns before they did a seasonal transition last week and shipped them out. guess they upped the price to 99
Navy/white Lebron 6s.....yummy!  I'd snag on an F&F if they held steady at that price.  Best c/w of the VI IMO.

PF has one pair of sz 13.5 Zoom Soldier "Akrons" for $59.99 if anyone wants them.  SMH at missing the drop this past weekend.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I'm seriously sitting here debating about ordering those all black Penny 2s.

I kept debating also. I had been checking almost every week. It's a nice solid color and they appear to be returns from Footlocker or Footaction. They have the sku on the corner of the box. When they hit the clearance store they're normally priced at $59 anyway. I picked them up.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

i just called about them vi's, they said  " we don't have any retro's"

They don't even have them on display yet. I went and there isn't any size 11. They said there was alot of size 12.  $120 + tax is horrible because they are B grades with the soles not as icy as my A grades. Also on the pair I checked out the glue was on the suede and red paint was on the black midsole.

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

Originally Posted by ed2trey

i just called about them vi's, they said  " we don't have any retro's"

They don't even have them on display yet. I went and there isn't any size 11. They said there was alot of size 12.  $120 + tax is horrible because they are B grades with the soles not as icy as my A grades. Also on the pair I checked out the glue was on the suede and red paint was on the black midsole.

thank's for the info, your right, $120 is way too much for some b-grades

I'll pick up a pair if the 6's for $120, only problem is I hate giving anyone my credit card info over the phone.

The B's of the Var.Red 6 were supposed to drop for $99.99 from what I was told.... watch out for even the clearance spots price gouging lol
grin.gif
Did anyone get the Rising Suns ? ? ? ? I was wondering if anyone who was local could get us a feel for the 6s and/or the 12s

Originally Posted by Agent0024

The B's of the Var.Red 6 were supposed to drop for $99.99 from what I was told.... watch out for even the clearance spots price gouging lol
grin.gif
Did anyone get the Rising Suns ? ? ? ? I was wondering if anyone who was local could get us a feel for the 6s and/or the 12s
Didn't the VI's hit Sawgrass outlet for 99.99 like two weeks after release?

Anyone still interested in the Chaos Zoom Kobe V, sneakerhead.com has a decent size run for retail+free shipping: CHAOS

air-trainer-sc-whtgrybeet-6.jpg

This shoe looks dope for 59.99 at South Chicago quality on point. No B grade either. I think FSR but don't quote me because I was looking at size 11.
spizike-boot-3.jpg

The spizike boots are B grade and they still have 3-4 size 10's at South Chicago. 129.99

Back
Top Bottom