Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

just a heads up - price markdowns might be happening this week at outlets. i know my local outlet is marking down some stuff.

edit:
I honestly believe people feel ENTITLED to info and complain when it is not given. Dudes that put in work still do. They just get on their own grind now. I just appreciate whatever stuff comes my way and honestly, if I REALLY wanted the shoe, then I would have purchased it already
laugh.gif

AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED ME OVER THE YEARS.

Justhotkicks - keep doing your thing. I know the feeling of being unappreciated for all of the FREE time I spend helping out NT 
pimp.gif

just a heads up - price markdowns might be happening this week at outlets. i know my local outlet is marking down some stuff.

edit:
I honestly believe people feel ENTITLED to info and complain when it is not given. Dudes that put in work still do. They just get on their own grind now. I just appreciate whatever stuff comes my way and honestly, if I REALLY wanted the shoe, then I would have purchased it already
laugh.gif

AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED ME OVER THE YEARS.

Justhotkicks - keep doing your thing. I know the feeling of being unappreciated for all of the FREE time I spend helping out NT 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

edit:
laugh.gif

Well said. The people who get upset, because a phone number or correct price or size run wasn't given? Posting info in here isn't an obligation, nor are answering questions.

I understand why this section is modded the way it is.

Originally Posted by bigj505

edit:
laugh.gif

Well said. The people who get upset, because a phone number or correct price or size run wasn't given? Posting info in here isn't an obligation, nor are answering questions.

I understand why this section is modded the way it is.

My opinion- if we start letting everything fly in the post, its gonna be a pain in the *%+ to find any useful information. let it be moderated.

My opinion- if we start letting everything fly in the post, its gonna be a pain in the *%+ to find any useful information. let it be moderated.

Funny how everybody that has something to say about this dont even visit this thread on the regular anymore.. including myself...wow. My point exactly. Before posting info get a pair or 2 for yourself then keep it moving your job should be done.. If your expecting to reach a certain crowd then goodluck this thread is seen all over the place. Bigj you speak like a true politician..keep everybody happy. LOL

Funny how everybody that has something to say about this dont even visit this thread on the regular anymore.. including myself...wow. My point exactly. Before posting info get a pair or 2 for yourself then keep it moving your job should be done.. If your expecting to reach a certain crowd then goodluck this thread is seen all over the place. Bigj you speak like a true politician..keep everybody happy. LOL

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Before posting info get a pair or 2 for yourself then keep it moving your job should be done..

It's not a job, posting info here is a favor to those that frequent this thread and to Nike for getting rid of stock.

If anything, it should be Nike's job to tell us where everything is... Nike gets rid of aging inventory and we get shoes we want, everyone wins
pimp.gif

But sadly, that remains a utopia-esque idea.

On a side note, I'd contribute but Arundel Mills NEVER has anything that the majority of us consider decent or a steal. Employee told me himself that when they do get something worthy, it doesn't hit the floor, whether it be Jordans or samples... whatever.

grin.gif

Before posting info get a pair or 2 for yourself then keep it moving your job should be done..

It's not a job, posting info here is a favor to those that frequent this thread and to Nike for getting rid of stock.

If anything, it should be Nike's job to tell us where everything is... Nike gets rid of aging inventory and we get shoes we want, everyone wins
pimp.gif

But sadly, that remains a utopia-esque idea.

On a side note, I'd contribute but Arundel Mills NEVER has anything that the majority of us consider decent or a steal. Employee told me himself that when they do get something worthy, it doesn't hit the floor, whether it be Jordans or samples... whatever.

grin.gif

jeffersonville ohio markdowns 1(740)948-9244

jordan piston 6s 74.97
lunarfly 34.97
dunk se purple/white 24.97
cc sabathia alphas 49.97
bo trainers 91 44.97

this was sent to me via text from a nike employee.

my 2 cents to what going on is that we should have a request section due to the fact we all dont have they same taste in kicks and nikefind is a week behind.  

jeffersonville ohio markdowns 1(740)948-9244

jordan piston 6s 74.97
lunarfly 34.97
dunk se purple/white 24.97
cc sabathia alphas 49.97
bo trainers 91 44.97

this was sent to me via text from a nike employee.

my 2 cents to what going on is that we should have a request section due to the fact we all dont have they same taste in kicks and nikefind is a week behind.  

Conroe Clearance Outlet (936) 494-2060

Kobe V Del sol skattered sizes $54.99

Griffey Max 1 Black/Silver B-grades $79.99

Conroe Clearance Outlet (936) 494-2060

Kobe V Del sol skattered sizes $54.99

Griffey Max 1 Black/Silver B-grades $79.99

finishline is having a flash sale right now check it out it dont have much time but it has a few deals

finishline is having a flash sale right now check it out it dont have much time but it has a few deals

Originally Posted by bhergh

cant their just be an unOfficial *** 20** nike update thread with the people who wants to request? or will nt not allow it to prevent too many posts?

We actually have an entire forum dedicated for people to post requests. It's called the buying/selling forums. The reason why we won't allow those types of posts in the other shoe forums is because people would think it's a free for all for all requests to buy/sell trade. That would then begin to trickle out to the main forums as buying/selling posts....Trust me, I've seen it. Give a person an inch and they wanna take a mile! Hell, it happens in the outlet thread enough but justhotkicks edits/regulates it on a daily basis. Which is actually a good thing, because alot of y'all would be banned/suspended for violating the no buy/sell/trade rule outside the buy/sell forums...
Originally Posted by Informerx

These rules are getting cornier and cornier......
You act like these rules were just invented yesterday. They've been around for YEARS.

Originally Posted by bhergh

cant their just be an unOfficial *** 20** nike update thread with the people who wants to request? or will nt not allow it to prevent too many posts?

We actually have an entire forum dedicated for people to post requests. It's called the buying/selling forums. The reason why we won't allow those types of posts in the other shoe forums is because people would think it's a free for all for all requests to buy/sell trade. That would then begin to trickle out to the main forums as buying/selling posts....Trust me, I've seen it. Give a person an inch and they wanna take a mile! Hell, it happens in the outlet thread enough but justhotkicks edits/regulates it on a daily basis. Which is actually a good thing, because alot of y'all would be banned/suspended for violating the no buy/sell/trade rule outside the buy/sell forums...
Originally Posted by Informerx

These rules are getting cornier and cornier......
You act like these rules were just invented yesterday. They've been around for YEARS.

Milpitas Ca 408-942-6457

Blk tan carnivores on hash $34.97, not sure of sizes. See if they will match Gilroy's price of $19.97.
Air max uptempo 97 Urban Federation $47.97.
GS lebron AF 1 $31.97 sku 314192-166 if anyone wants to see the cw.

Milpitas Ca 408-942-6457

Blk tan carnivores on hash $34.97, not sure of sizes. See if they will match Gilroy's price of $19.97.
Air max uptempo 97 Urban Federation $47.97.
GS lebron AF 1 $31.97 sku 314192-166 if anyone wants to see the cw.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

The TRUTH.

People be taking this stuff way too seriously. This thread is about sharing info with others for the same cause.......sneakers.
I honestly wish that every time someone would post info that NT'rs would be the first to take advantage of it, but that is not the case anymore.
This thread used to be chaotic. People would be getting warned and suspended left and right, for fighting, name calling, selling, and just about anything else you can think of.
If you want request go to buy & sell, if you want useless chatter got to general, but if you want straight outlet info on some good deals...well then you come here.

off_line.gif
justhotkicks,
off_line.gif
bigj505, &
off_line.gif
ijapino please keep up the good work...it is truly appreciated!!

P.S. I just had to throw my opinion out here, but please feel free to erase this post as it has nothing pertaining to an outlet report
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom