Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Paramaus NJ, usual sneaker suspects there.
Vday Lebron 8's $109
AIR Max 90 Wht Red Blk $79.99 + 20%off

Paramaus NJ, usual sneaker suspects there.
Vday Lebron 8's $109
AIR Max 90 Wht Red Blk $79.99 + 20%off

Grapevine Mills - Texas

FSR of Kobe V "Del Sol" and "Draft Days" - $57.99

FSR of White/Black Red Jordan 2010 - $99.99

Lebron VII - White/Red - $109.99

a bunch of other random Lunar shoes

Grapevine Mills - Texas

FSR of Kobe V "Del Sol" and "Draft Days" - $57.99

FSR of White/Black Red Jordan 2010 - $99.99

Lebron VII - White/Red - $109.99

a bunch of other random Lunar shoes

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Doggoneit, I was just there on Thursday and they had diddlysquat. Any clue on what days they get new stuff in
nerd.gif
Nope.
They also had some HOH St Patty (?) Team Jordans.

Dark Blue/Back/White Midsole Nike SB Blazer 49.99
Alrighty good stuff my man.
NR in Roseville has last years ASG Hyperize and a few Hyperdunk 2010 TB. Scattered sizes for both. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Doggoneit, I was just there on Thursday and they had diddlysquat. Any clue on what days they get new stuff in
nerd.gif
Nope.
They also had some HOH St Patty (?) Team Jordans.

Dark Blue/Back/White Midsole Nike SB Blazer 49.99
Alrighty good stuff my man.
NR in Roseville has last years ASG Hyperize and a few Hyperdunk 2010 TB. Scattered sizes for both. 

Man, Williamsburg VA had NOTHING.

And I mean NOTHING.

All the Kobe Vs posted here, same thing there, same price.  No bball kicks to post.  No Jordans to post.  No running shoes worth posting.

Unless you into jordan brand t-shirts (jumpman in front with air at bottom, both white and gray for 19.99 + 20% off), don't even bother.

Couple decent windbrakers (even one that would match the blue penny foams) for 39.99 + 30% off that.

Driest I've seen it there in ages.

Man, Williamsburg VA had NOTHING.

And I mean NOTHING.

All the Kobe Vs posted here, same thing there, same price.  No bball kicks to post.  No Jordans to post.  No running shoes worth posting.

Unless you into jordan brand t-shirts (jumpman in front with air at bottom, both white and gray for 19.99 + 20% off), don't even bother.

Couple decent windbrakers (even one that would match the blue penny foams) for 39.99 + 30% off that.

Driest I've seen it there in ages.

Hit Kenosha, Gurnee and Aurora this past weekend. Nothing to note except all the stops had winterized spizikes which were cool.

Aurora had a good boot selection.

Pip II's were at all locations, but Gurnee has them for 39.97 I think. The eggplant colorway. FSR at all three. Good price for decent retro's I thought.

Hit Kenosha, Gurnee and Aurora this past weekend. Nothing to note except all the stops had winterized spizikes which were cool.

Aurora had a good boot selection.

Pip II's were at all locations, but Gurnee has them for 39.97 I think. The eggplant colorway. FSR at all three. Good price for decent retro's I thought.

uptempo's for 27 were sold out.. smh i miss that price.. great job for those who picked up..

thinking about those white and red 7's.. great price.. just would like to see those go down a lil

uptempo's for 27 were sold out.. smh i miss that price.. great job for those who picked up..

thinking about those white and red 7's.. great price.. just would like to see those go down a lil

Good Lookin on the Orlando Premium Outlet report. just called and copped some USA and White/Purple Nike Basketball Elite Socks!! im Juiced...

Good Lookin on the Orlando Premium Outlet report. just called and copped some USA and White/Purple Nike Basketball Elite Socks!! im Juiced...

Originally Posted by 23jp45

high quarter or crews?

high quarter or crews?

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

high quarter or crews?
High Quarter I believe...give them a call. the person i got on the phone was a cool dude..

Back
Top Bottom