Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Originally Posted by 23jp45

Good Lookin on the Orlando Premium Outlet report. just called and copped some USA and White/Purple Nike Basketball Elite Socks!! im Juiced...

high quarter or crews?
High Quarter I believe...give them a call. the person i got on the phone was a cool dude..

I went out to Nike outlet Riverhead.  I didnt see anything good besides:

USA Kobe  5  Full size run to size 15

HyperDunk Max  2010   Grey/ Lime Green/Black

Jordan 1 Annodized   Cranberry/Black   Full size run to size 15

Air Goaterra ACG boot $89.99

Air GOA  Goretex Acg boot  $79.99  FSR to size 15

Air Zoom Tallac  Grey/Purple/Black/  $79.99

Looked on the hashwall and seen The Air Jordan Spizikes  white/infrared/black marked down to $69.99

I went out to Nike outlet Riverhead.  I didnt see anything good besides:

USA Kobe  5  Full size run to size 15

HyperDunk Max  2010   Grey/ Lime Green/Black

Jordan 1 Annodized   Cranberry/Black   Full size run to size 15

Air Goaterra ACG boot $89.99

Air GOA  Goretex Acg boot  $79.99  FSR to size 15

Air Zoom Tallac  Grey/Purple/Black/  $79.99

Looked on the hashwall and seen The Air Jordan Spizikes  white/infrared/black marked down to $69.99

no more USA socks.. some !*$$ bought them all
frown.gif

called about the AJ 2010 "welcome home" and biggest size they had was 11.5. Got nikefind to look and no 13s anywhere but im gonna call a few places tmw about the 12s they found. If i get a price match i will post up!

called about the AJ 2010 "welcome home" and biggest size they had was 11.5. Got nikefind to look and no 13s anywhere but im gonna call a few places tmw about the 12s they found. If i get a price match i will post up!

Originally Posted by HatchMo

if your talking about the white/red 2010s deer park has them, not sure on the size run though and there 99.97 I think

if your talking about the white/red 2010s deer park has them, not sure on the size run though and there 99.97 I think

Let me help you out...there is no size 13 in that shoe ever made...it only went to a size 12 just like the welcome home alpha 1's....trust me I've searched high and low until someone told me that info....kind of stupid if u ask me...hopefully that helps

Let me help you out...there is no size 13 in that shoe ever made...it only went to a size 12 just like the welcome home alpha 1's....trust me I've searched high and low until someone told me that info....kind of stupid if u ask me...hopefully that helps

Kissimmie Clearance Update, 407-396-0500
$79.99, all are FSR and A grade with Lebron Boxes as of 10 am.

No 9.5s in the NFWs.

EDIT: I hope the pics work now.

Kissimmie Clearance Update, 407-396-0500
$79.99, all are FSR and A grade with Lebron Boxes as of 10 am.

No 9.5s in the NFWs.

EDIT: I hope the pics work now.

NICE! I just placed an order for cool grey lebrons, 11.5

the black/white/gold, biggest size they had as of a few mins ago was 11.

NICE! I just placed an order for cool grey lebrons, 11.5

the black/white/gold, biggest size they had as of a few mins ago was 11.

Camarillo outlet had cranberry 1/2 cents for $ 99.99 can't beat that I think...they just got them so fsr I believe...came from a transfer he said....good luck!!!! (909) 980-2448

Camarillo outlet had cranberry 1/2 cents for $ 99.99 can't beat that I think...they just got them so fsr I believe...came from a transfer he said....good luck!!!! (909) 980-2448

FYI. if sneaker.st doesn't have your size, deadstockshoes.com has a FSR of jordan 2011 white/blacks for 120 plus shipping plus tax.

keep in mind, though, it's a pre-order. sometimes they ship early and sometimes they don't. 

FYI. if sneaker.st doesn't have your size, deadstockshoes.com has a FSR of jordan 2011 white/blacks for 120 plus shipping plus tax.

keep in mind, though, it's a pre-order. sometimes they ship early and sometimes they don't. 

Back
Top Bottom