OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

1z73i38.jpg

nice pickups everyone

Davey5737- 2 pairs of hulks?
mad.gif
you ain't right for that one
laugh.gif

been a while since I posted, but here is some of my recent pickups
43716d5d1424abeccd6d18b106baefa7ddb5a46e.pjpg

couldn't pass up on these for $90
eed1655c1123a0eac3ce1a0ece4265486bcfa911.pjpg

like every1 else
0bd361b95453140d247da253ec05cd6112232d26.pjpg

**BONUS** last months pickups that I never got around to posting
cfa268a5f319c2dca7ae5ecc6c1bebd32f827c32.pjpg

nice pickups everyone

Davey5737- 2 pairs of hulks?
mad.gif
you ain't right for that one
laugh.gif

been a while since I posted, but here is some of my recent pickups
43716d5d1424abeccd6d18b106baefa7ddb5a46e.pjpg

couldn't pass up on these for $90
eed1655c1123a0eac3ce1a0ece4265486bcfa911.pjpg

like every1 else
0bd361b95453140d247da253ec05cd6112232d26.pjpg

**BONUS** last months pickups that I never got around to posting
cfa268a5f319c2dca7ae5ecc6c1bebd32f827c32.pjpg

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by TPchamp23

I think getting the iphone 4 is crazy....the iphone 5 comes out in july.

Not on Verizon though.

frown.gif
, im still on the iphone 3.

i'm still on iphone 2
30t6p3b.gif
it's not that bad
laugh.gif

finally got my iphone 4 unlocked though so as soon as i slap on a screen protector and a nice case on there imma retire my old phone.

i still have the iphone 2 myself.... everyone keeps telling me to upgrade, but with $30 a month unlimited everything plan.... i can do without face time
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by TPchamp23

I think getting the iphone 4 is crazy....the iphone 5 comes out in july.

Not on Verizon though.

frown.gif
, im still on the iphone 3.

i'm still on iphone 2
30t6p3b.gif
it's not that bad
laugh.gif

finally got my iphone 4 unlocked though so as soon as i slap on a screen protector and a nice case on there imma retire my old phone.

i still have the iphone 2 myself.... everyone keeps telling me to upgrade, but with $30 a month unlimited everything plan.... i can do without face time
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by davey5737

thanks for the compliments guys...stoopz, info on those?
Vans Vault line - Derby LX designed by Taka Hayashi.  They came in this colorway and black with the same sole.  Ordered these from Bows and Arrows.  100 + shipping.  Fit true to size.  

Vans Vault line - Derby LX designed by Taka Hayashi.  They came in this colorway and black with the same sole.  Ordered these from Bows and Arrows.  100 + shipping.  Fit true to size.  

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

tongue.gif
How did you do this?
nerd.gif

tongue.gif
How did you do this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

tongue.gif
How did you do this?
nerd.gif
You know that when you upgrade to the iPhone 4, you keep your original data plan and simply renew your contract, right? I had the iPhone 2 as well and upgraded to the iPhone 4, with my original minutes and unlimited data plan. 
Time to upgrade. 

tongue.gif
How did you do this?
nerd.gif
You know that when you upgrade to the iPhone 4, you keep your original data plan and simply renew your contract, right? I had the iPhone 2 as well and upgraded to the iPhone 4, with my original minutes and unlimited data plan. 
Time to upgrade. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

tongue.gif
How did you do this?
nerd.gif
Time to upgrade. 

everytime i go to upgrade they keep telling me i need to buy a data plan, i guess they are just trying to up-sale me.... ill give it one more go..

and charm nice pick up, pearls are the only ones im missing from my OG set, i can never seem to find a pair with og box... nice come up, if you wanna let those go send them my way
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

tongue.gif
How did you do this?
nerd.gif
Time to upgrade. 

everytime i go to upgrade they keep telling me i need to buy a data plan, i guess they are just trying to up-sale me.... ill give it one more go..

and charm nice pick up, pearls are the only ones im missing from my OG set, i can never seem to find a pair with og box... nice come up, if you wanna let those go send them my way
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Stoopz

good looks

Originally Posted by Stoopz

good looks

Back
Top Bottom