OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

Jordan Countdown Pack 3/20 NDS. I was actually only searching for the 3's. However the price on those alone were close to $300 on Ebay luckily I stumbled across the pack, asked the seller if they would take $260 & he agreed.
pimp.gif
Surprisingly, he included the shipping in my offer. You can say I kinda got a deal. Gotta love, Ebay.
241843163.jpg

2131aua.jpg

Jordan Countdown Pack 3/20 NDS. I was actually only searching for the 3's. However the price on those alone were close to $300 on Ebay luckily I stumbled across the pack, asked the seller if they would take $260 & he agreed.
pimp.gif
Surprisingly, he included the shipping in my offer. You can say I kinda got a deal. Gotta love, Ebay.
241843163.jpg

2131aua.jpg

That Bathing Ape Tiger Hoodie on the 31st page. CRACK! I don't care what nobody say I need me one of those hoodies, especially the old camo ones that say Bape. 
pimp.gif

That Bathing Ape Tiger Hoodie on the 31st page. CRACK! I don't care what nobody say I need me one of those hoodies, especially the old camo ones that say Bape. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

Slightly became a fan of this consumer holiday "valentines day" - homie hit me up wanting to sell these for 50$ because i'm assuming he needed money for the holiday. 

They are worn but I will just end up beating these to death!
$50 my dude? NICE
happy.gif

I just copped a VNDS pair off ebay for $190 but I would've loved to buy them for as low as you did.

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

Slightly became a fan of this consumer holiday "valentines day" - homie hit me up wanting to sell these for 50$ because i'm assuming he needed money for the holiday. 

They are worn but I will just end up beating these to death!
$50 my dude? NICE
happy.gif

I just copped a VNDS pair off ebay for $190 but I would've loved to buy them for as low as you did.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

those reverse/flip/whatever infrareds look real nice....any idea where they're available?

Should be at any Footlocker, they had them at mine so I'm sure they're at alot of them.
They are so nice, I'm definitely going to be copping a pair 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

those reverse/flip/whatever infrareds look real nice....any idea where they're available?

Should be at any Footlocker, they had them at mine so I'm sure they're at alot of them.
They are so nice, I'm definitely going to be copping a pair 
pimp.gif

Thanks proto onslaught & dkVCU

optimusp517 im bamby187 from youtube who asked about the sea glow and blue dye how to remove it.
wink.gif

Thanks proto onslaught & dkVCU

optimusp517 im bamby187 from youtube who asked about the sea glow and blue dye how to remove it.
wink.gif

Foams just like everybody else
2ms4o0i.jpg

Finally! some CTK's
pimp.gif
 I slept on these. 

negbar.jpg

Non sneaker pickup: Engine hoist. Kan't wait to take it out! 
wink.gif

mbjs02.jpg

Foams just like everybody else
2ms4o0i.jpg

Finally! some CTK's
pimp.gif
 I slept on these. 

negbar.jpg

Non sneaker pickup: Engine hoist. Kan't wait to take it out! 
wink.gif

mbjs02.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

really wish that NT fitted didn't have that huge patch 
tired.gif
this is how i felt. but with the new pics and different pic angles.. the hat is looking wayy better..

I better see yall people that copped, wearing them

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

really wish that NT fitted didn't have that huge patch 
tired.gif
this is how i felt. but with the new pics and different pic angles.. the hat is looking wayy better..

I better see yall people that copped, wearing them

Back
Top Bottom