OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

YO!
Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

happy, probably gonna regret not coppin two

You shouldn't. That dull *** color is garbo. Cop you some '07's. (Even though I'm copping '11's
30t6p3b.gif
)

It's not official that Verizon won't get the 5 this summer, is it? Just speculation, no? Either way, I'm waiting a few months before I grab mine.

DF!!!

YO!

You shouldn't. That dull *** color is garbo. Cop you some '07's. (Even though I'm copping '11's
30t6p3b.gif
)

It's not official that Verizon won't get the 5 this summer, is it? Just speculation, no? Either way, I'm waiting a few months before I grab mine.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

DF!!!
I am just going to wait to let them work all the BS out of it first. Then I'll go in on it with one of my contracts to see how it is. 

YO!

DF!!!
I am just going to wait to let them work all the BS out of it first. Then I'll go in on it with one of my contracts to see how it is. 

Had to drive 30 mins from my house but I got another pair of my favorite shoes nike kobe v chaos (vnds) for 110 

Had to drive 30 mins from my house but I got another pair of my favorite shoes nike kobe v chaos (vnds) for 110 

Originally Posted by MoGotti2
Debit Card # 
pimp.gif

Rick2345-Check out D_icks Sporting goods(if theres one around you), they usually carry UA shoes, I dno if they have those specifically but it's worth a shot

Originally Posted by MoGotti2
Debit Card # 
pimp.gif

Rick2345-Check out D_icks Sporting goods(if theres one around you), they usually carry UA shoes, I dno if they have those specifically but it's worth a shot

YO!

30t6p3b.gif
)

DF!!!

verizon will prob get their version of the iphone 5 summer of 2012.

YO!

30t6p3b.gif
)

DF!!!

verizon will prob get their version of the iphone 5 summer of 2012.

Back
Top Bottom