OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

Great teams of the 90s.
tumblr_lh30fwBmcn1qcbkb3

What up NTALK? Haven't been able to post due to moving to a new city (Las Vegas) and working like crazy. Good to see everyone is still holding it down. Here are some pickups I've acquired since the beginning of the year. Peace!

Starting to buy baby shoes just to prepare.
wink.gif

Picked these up for the "Wifey" for Valentines Day. I said they look like Black/Red Jordan XI's. LOL

The lease was up on her car so we went and got her this. Honda CR-Z
pimp.gif

Last but not least…not really a pick up but I got these signed at my gig when DMC (Run DMC) hosted at LAX.

What up NTALK? Haven't been able to post due to moving to a new city (Las Vegas) and working like crazy. Good to see everyone is still holding it down. Here are some pickups I've acquired since the beginning of the year. Peace!

Starting to buy baby shoes just to prepare.
wink.gif

Picked these up for the "Wifey" for Valentines Day. I said they look like Black/Red Jordan XI's. LOL

The lease was up on her car so we went and got her this. Honda CR-Z
pimp.gif

Last but not least…not really a pick up but I got these signed at my gig when DMC (Run DMC) hosted at LAX.

My most recent pick up- Metallic 5s... Got them for 320 shipped. Not the best deal but i had to have them in my collection again

fyoilc.jpg

My most recent pick up- Metallic 5s... Got them for 320 shipped. Not the best deal but i had to have them in my collection again

fyoilc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom