OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

159366a120bd12a65e79d2fcbb0757c02491583f_r.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Lady's can have the Evidence's...

Ouch... we can't all afford millionaires
frown.gif

Smurf.... damn, dope stuff....

Diab- $320 is a bit steep but as long as you're happy that is all that matters, you can't always catch a deal. Dope pickup 99-01 is as good as it gets looking back

Brick- Dope cam Fam!!!

Dope stuff all around NT

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Lady's can have the Evidence's...

Ouch... we can't all afford millionaires
frown.gif

Smurf.... damn, dope stuff....

Diab- $320 is a bit steep but as long as you're happy that is all that matters, you can't always catch a deal. Dope pickup 99-01 is as good as it gets looking back

Brick- Dope cam Fam!!!

Dope stuff all around NT

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by Diab0531

My most recent pick up- Metallic 5s... Got them for 320 shipped. Not the best deal but i had to have them in my collection again

dude you are out of your mind and dont know how to shop for sneakers
he didn't ask for your opinion so keep quiet

My most recent pick up- Metallic 5s... Got them for 320 shipped. Not the best deal but i had to have them in my collection again

he didn't ask for your opinion so keep quiet

he actually isnt, he has picked up some great steals...sometimes you pay for what you want and im sure he could have gotten met 5 with jumpman for way cheaper and in the same or even better condition, but for Nike Air and in that great of a condition and its because he needed them in his collection i wouldnt say that he doesnt know how to shop for sneakers.
im just saying...at least he is paying a little more for something he truly likes and needs for his collection.

he actually isnt, he has picked up some great steals...sometimes you pay for what you want and im sure he could have gotten met 5 with jumpman for way cheaper and in the same or even better condition, but for Nike Air and in that great of a condition and its because he needed them in his collection i wouldnt say that he doesnt know how to shop for sneakers.
im just saying...at least he is paying a little more for something he truly likes and needs for his collection.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Exactly man, thank you for hitting the nail on the head! The 5s are DS and icy, I have had the shoe twice before and regrettably sold them both times... So I'm very glad to have them back. And to the person who initially posted that ignorant comment: I have gotten some incredible deals as of late... So do your homework next time. Thanks to all my NT fam that understands where I'm coming from
smile.gif

Exactly man, thank you for hitting the nail on the head! The 5s are DS and icy, I have had the shoe twice before and regrettably sold them both times... So I'm very glad to have them back. And to the person who initially posted that ignorant comment: I have gotten some incredible deals as of late... So do your homework next time. Thanks to all my NT fam that understands where I'm coming from
smile.gif

smile.gif
Like everyone says, its YOUR money and as long as YOU like them thats all that matters 
pimp.gif

Everyone has that shoe they'll pay big bucks for

smile.gif
Like everyone says, its YOUR money and as long as YOU like them thats all that matters 
pimp.gif

Everyone has that shoe they'll pay big bucks for

These came in! SO HAPPY! Going to switch out the laces to black
smile.gif

Props to RL Treyce for hookin it up!

Thanks buddy!

These came in! SO HAPPY! Going to switch out the laces to black
smile.gif

Props to RL Treyce for hookin it up!

Thanks buddy!

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Sneaker D- Nice poster! I have that one as well. Brand new in the box. Going to get it framed as well in the near future.How much did the framing run you?
Thanks man, I ended up paying 120 after alot of shopping around.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Sneaker D- Nice poster! I have that one as well. Brand new in the box. Going to get it framed as well in the near future.How much did the framing run you?
Thanks man, I ended up paying 120 after alot of shopping around.

Back
Top Bottom