Official FEBRUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

Thanks for the answers to my questions^. Just came back from Deer Park and I must say that either it was a very very bad time or this Nike outlet plain sucks. Absolutely nothing worth mentioning, the Adidas didn't even have ANY basketball shoes...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

kobe vi "duke" fsr 74.97
kobe vi wht/yellow/blk fsr 74.97
kobe vi camo/red fsr 99.99
kobe v ink 29.99 scattered sizes
kd III ******** colorway 31.97 sz 10.5 and 12

Called them today around 2 pm, said they had no inks whatsoever, just VIs
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by projectpag

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by oldsole73

FLIGHTPOSITE 2 "ZINC" $29.99 (386160-001)
Lebanon Outlet: (615) 443-3521
They have a restock of these at Lebanon. They're taking phone orders. $29.99 plus tax and shipping 
pimp.gif

Just so everybody knows, these are B-Grades.    

Not sure that's 100% accurate. I picked up a 13 on Saturday and they're A-grades. They've been sitting on the shoes for a while. Was surprised to see them marked down from $79.99 to $29.99.

IMG_1010.JPG

Nike outlet portland MLK
(503) 281-5901
Call For sizes mostly 11 and up call and check

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by mross16

They have a restock of these at Lebanon. They're taking phone orders. $29.99 plus tax and shipping 
pimp.gif

Not sure that's 100% accurate. I picked up a 13 on Saturday and they're A-grades. They've been sitting on the shoes for a while. Was surprised to see them marked down from $79.99 to $29.99.

Lady told me A-Grades they just had alot of em

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

I called and they told me they were B-Grades, and they were marked b-grade on the box as well as the shoe.

johngotty wrote:

projectpag wrote:

I called and they told me they were B-Grades, and they were marked b-grade on the box as well as the shoe.

*shrugs* I went into the store Saturday, looked at the boxes and bought a pair. None were marked B-grade, but hey
laugh.gif

*shrugs* I went into the store Saturday, looked at the boxes and bought a pair. None were marked B-grade, but hey
laugh.gif
Would there be a significant difference between A grades and B grades, besides minor hiccups? I'm getting them solely to wear with bball shorts and sweat pants so it really wouldn't matter.

Found out yesterday through Nikefind that a Nike store in CA has some Jordan XIV last shots left. I called and did a phone order for a size 10 yesterday. Hope this helps someone. Thanks!

The number is 310-393-7384

Originally Posted by Brandonfrito

Found out yesterday through Nikefind that a Nike store in CA has some Jordan XIV last shots left. I called and did a phone order for a size 10 yesterday. Hope this helps someone. Thanks!

The number is 310-393-7384
How much were they?  Thanks in advance.

Las Vegas Premium North Outlet7023828055Lebron 9 Triple Black/Blackouts FSR $119.99P rod 5 Charcoal Grey FSR $79.99Air Max 95 Black Red (Black patent stripe and red air bubble) FSR $99.99And they are receiving tomorrowLebron 9 Black/Red $119.99Melo M8 White Red $89.99Kobe 6 TB Grey/Black $99.99

Originally Posted by crup a holic

^ cant tell from the box...are those AJKO's? What are they called? PERFECT for a work sneaker

they are AJKO's. been keepin a look out for em too. think they'll drop lower than 100 eventually...

Nice. Startin thurs all fac stores 40% off clear app/30%off hash n clear eq.

Back
Top Bottom