Official February Pick Up Post

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

^ that was a cool picture.

Swooped up some more Zooms....

I think I'm good on Carbons for now...

Thats just too dope BILLY HOYLE.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

went to footlocker to pickup the new issue of SOLE... didnt make it to the photoshoot, but i made it on page 17..

man, congrats on making the issue. btw, thanks for changing your avy...the previous joint was disturbing
grin.gif

stresseddesserts .....nice to see the 808is getting reps up state side......myself, born and raised in PC....was one of the "local bruddas" scared to leave the rock back in the day.....somyself, wife, and kids doing it island style in Mili Mauka

Aloha bro...

Picked up the black/red to add to the set.

Got all the colors I want (don't like the carolina or orange...wouldn't mind the smoke I guess)

n11500234_34651244_5231.jpg

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Picked up the black/red to add to the set.

Got all the colors I want (don't like the carolina or orange...wouldn't mind the smoke I guess)

those samples on the far right look so out of place in that pic. you should sell them
nerd.gif

pretty busy couple of weeks for me....

got my two pairs of all stars....just waiting on the stealths to arrive

picked up a ipod touch 8GB
and the mailman dropped these off this morning.......

been waiting 6 years to get another DS pair and i finally got a chance.......
happy.gif

B1LLY HOYLE I've always appreciated your choice in basketball shoes.....glad to see you posting more frequently. Those carbons are in my top 5 favorite ball shoes of all time.

50hen6.jpg

picked up some fuct gear (hoodie on the left, long sleeve on the right)...i think i picked up practically everythingthat they've put out since they re-surfaced. can't wait for the new Shawn Mortensen x Fuct - Ice Cube and Kate Moss shirts.

Originally Posted by ffighter

stresseddesserts .....nice to see the 808 is getting reps up state side......myself, born and raised in PC....was one of the "local bruddas" scared to leave the rock back in the day.....so myself, wife, and kids doing it island style in Mili Mauka

Aloha bro...
It's hard leaving the islands even when i'm visiting now. Maybe we should start another NT fam. Team Manapua. Hahaha.

Picked these up today, much better in person, the only thing is you cant pick the jean size or t-shirt so those are gonna be for sale but the shoes are forkeeps:

af435bd1e55c55151c3f9e441c1e4a52fb508cc.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom