Official February Pick Up Post

wow those Hares are OUTRAGEOUS!

and I'm sorry, but those Marshall Amp SB's are nothing but imitation MF Dooms IMO.

Originally Posted by HazDaPrince

wow those Hares are OUTRAGEOUS!

and I'm sorry, but those Marshall Amp SB's are nothing but imitation MF Dooms IMO.

roll.gif

and a terrible imitation at that
roll.gif

Lebron-a-thon continues- matching 2 lows. Outlet purchases.
302166136.jpg

P-rod 1's
302166155.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

nice pick ups everyone.

the am lights are lookin nice. what other materials are on it? any suede/nubuck?

It is a mix of synthetic, patent leather and mesh materials. I could do without the synthetic and patent to be honest.
tired.gif
oh. the graphite part would be nice if it was suede. patent needs to be gone though
tongue.gif

nice pickup jonnydpgc, i copped a pair recently also. its got patent leather on it, but very subtle. certainly the best AM lights we've gotten here so far. I've got a special pair on the way also
wink.gif

yeah these and the red/white-black ones in Footlocker are one of the best am lights the US got
smokin.gif

found these waiting on my bed in the morning good thing my mom got em before my dad saw them he still !%%*$+! about me getting shoes i woulda been toast if hesaw that i ordered these after he told me not to

olympic 95s:
hx7jhz.jpg

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

no kicks....just some juice from my girl

b7xiu1.jpg

the collection so far

cant wait for the end of this semester

what you know about flor de cana??
that black label is ok, gran reserva is the way to go,
if not centenario, got a bottle of 12yr at the crib
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by styso64

what are those black and white and gray air max lights i see behind the blue 95s?
i was gonna ask the same thing? they could be jd exclusives. nonetheless.... dope pickups, chris and VintageSole412!

i had to pick this up cause i thought is was hilarious
laugh.gif

plus kiss is one of my all-time fav bands!

I decided to suprise my lady today with a new bag because she did extremely well during the entire pregnancy and delivery of our son...

302237793.jpg
302237798.jpg
And I couldnt leave the mall without picking up something for myself so I had to grab this Burberry Puffer Vest...

302237797.jpg
302237795.jpg

Originally Posted by phillykickz

I decided to suprise my lady today with a new bag because she did extremely well during the entire pregnancy and delivery of our son...

302237793.jpg
302237798.jpg
And I couldnt leave the mall without picking up something for myself so I had to grab this Burberry Puffer Vest...

302237797.jpg
302237795.jpg
Very nice of you.Congrats. How much was the vest?

Back
Top Bottom