Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Ronaldo, Messi, Falcao TOTY card in packs for one day only.

:smh: Got the 35k :x pack earlier and got a bunch of consumables, bunch of nobodies.
Best ive had in a pack was Valencia and sold him for 25k. Never had an In-Form or something good.
I try to stay away from the packs but then I be like what if i get lucky this time. :smh:

Ronaldo, Messi, Falcao TOTY card in packs for one day only.

:smh: Got the 35k :x pack earlier and got a bunch of consumables, bunch of nobodies.
Best ive had in a pack was Valencia and sold him for 25k. Never had an In-Form or something good.
I try to stay away from the packs but then I be like what if i get lucky this time. :smh:

I spent like 120k on packs today cause I dont play FUT anymore just to see if I could get lucky and didnt get anythinggg

I want in On the next Xbox tourney, but if anyone is down to run some, my gamer tag is TippiestSiren37

I wasted 300k on packs. I got crap. Now I'm only left with 80k. I've never pulled an inform.

This is my current squad. I call it SpainIUM City.

I had better luck with packs last year, pulling in-forms from time to time.

Haven't gotten one in-form this year, even with the season ticket pass. Opening more packs compared to last year and nothing?

EA can go to hell.

After months of terrible packs, EA decided to end all the trolling with this...

NICE!

I've put thousands of MS points into packs and my best pull was Benzema at the start of the season

Might give in again and purchase the 24 player pack today for 2000 FIFA points

Are you planning on keeping him or selling?

Last edited:
I was saving up to buy regular Ronaldo but instead decided to buy packs. Over 650k later got nothing. I have horrible luck. I wish I wouldn't of spent those coins. Did get an IF Jordi alba and IF gaitan.....and soooo many damn contracts lol

Last edited:
i dont think ive ever gotten anything worthwhile out of a pack, only Cavani and Kroos this year. Kroos was the only one I wanted for my Bundesliga team.

I need to make an all German team

Neuer

Lahm
Hummels
Badstuber
maybe Boateng I dont really like him

Ozil
Gotze
Muller
Khedira
Lewandowski
Reus
Kroos

:x :x

Neuer

Lahm
Hummels
Badstuber

Ozil
Gotze
Muller
Khedira
Lewandowski
Reus
Kroos

thats what im working on right now, just need Neuer, Hummels, Reus and Ozil to complete my team. I roll with a combo of Gomez and Klose or Lewandowski (even though he's Polish) It'd just to be nice to pull some good player in a pack once in a while so I could make some extra coins off them instead of playing games and trying to save up for one player or two.

Neuer

Lahm
Hummels
Badstuber

Ozil
Gotze
Muller
Khedira
Lewandowski
Reus
Kroos

thats what im working on right now, just need Neuer, Hummels, Reus and Ozil to complete my team. I roll with a combo of Gomez and Klose or Lewandowski (even though he's Polish) It'd just to be nice to pull some good player in a pack once in a while so I could make some extra coins off them instead of playing games and trying to save up for one player or two.

same. so far ive got:
Hummels, Badstuber, Boateng, Klose, Gotze, Gundogan (who is actually better than Muller and Kroos when i have him in even though hes not a shiny gold), Schurrle, Sam, Stindl, and Schafer. I have a couple holes to fill but I need the coins first before I can patch them up. I love my German squad though

Back
Top Bottom