Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

who's motorboater90? Son keeps whooping my **** on fifa. Demoralizing to say the least.

I took him down like 2-0 or something like that and hes been trying to get a rematch, I didnt know he was an NTer cause i played him in a regular seasons game :lol:

Hes pretty good though he added me afterwards id like to play him again

That sounds familiar. Who did he have on his team?

That i cant remember, i think he used like borussia dortmund, when i played him with PSG.

I typically run with juve because of the midfield play but every time i use PSG and i go with ultra attack my team goes super sayan :smokin

Last edited:
Score equalizing corner with balotelli in 90th minute

Reus takes the ball of the kick off, dribbles through defense and scores.

I hate this game sometimes.

Live_Breath_Futbol advances 1-0 on agg. Almost had it tied up in the last 10 minutes... but the shot stopped rolling, after I poked it past the keeper, because of the rain :smh: :smh: :lol: ******g unlucky as I've ever been in a match.

Good games, LBF.

Does anyone else disconnect from EA servers on a consistent basis? Be messing me up when I'm in FUT.

So what happens if the guy I was supposed to play against never accepted my friend request???

Yo juicyju5 is pretty sick. Get a game going

So what happens if the guy I was supposed to play against never accepted my friend request???

Yo juicyju5 is pretty sick. Get a game going

Let me start out by saying that I love this game, but have little to no knowledge about Soccer or Futbol. What's the best way to build a squad? I'm just using the overall player ratings, and that's pretty much it. Also, does anyone else have problems with EA server connectivity? What really makes me angry is that it will disconnect after I start a game, and then when I restart, some of my players will have expired contracts. That's ridiculous. It's not fair that games are used up, even if I didn't play them.

^ Well with no knowledge about soccer look into the players preferred positions and work rate for defense and offense. obviously if you have knowledge of the game and players in real life you bypass this part mentally on a whim.

EA servers are trash period. everyone and their grandma knows that

and I think ultimate team not my thing because I feel like people who spend most of their time on UT is like 85% menu time 15% gameplay. but whatever

Open some packs today trying to use some SuperBowl Sunday mojo to pull a IF Messi, Ronaldo, or Podolski
pulled this little fella instead instead ehhhh ill take it lol

Back
Top Bottom