Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Need to get some games in with you
nerd.gif

I dont think I've played you before
We haven't, i'm on PS4, whats your psn?  I might be on after work for a bit, but i gotta pack up and head out to SDCC.
Thee_Pablo_21

Didn't trade it in over the weekend, I'll be hopping on tomorrow. PS4 NTers let's get some games in.

View media item 1103648 and this is only 1/2 time 13 shots on target 19 shots all together and I'm still down I hate this game

His goalie ended the game with 20 saves logged....I'm going to need a new controller

Last edited:
Doing a legendary manager mode with City. My teams not stacked I just put a bunch of my fav players and some random ones on it and got rid of most of the actual City players.

It was tough at first and I wasn't winning any matches, but I figured out a lineup that works. I'm using Gundogan as a RM, and started using this random young CB I have with 75 pace as a LB. I started team pressing cuz otherwise the computer just sits on the ball forever, and I make sure my LM and RM help out a lot on defense. Also I began starting Pjanic who's more of a natural CM at CDM and he's been a beast at helping me retain possession and quarterbacking from deep. He hasn't been a defensive liability at all.

So it took a while but it feels good to figure out necessary coaching changes to make to find a winning combo

Edit: And I also changed from City's 4-4-2 to a 4-2-3-1 wide. I like the wide one better because the wingers base position is deeper to help on defense.

Last edited:
I searched online and people mention port fowarding and opening dmz on my router. did all that and still doesnt show my friends in-game. im hard wired on fios if it matters

I forgot to post this earlier.

I played a dude with the username of "nt-metodman" on PS4 the other day. :nerd:

Doing a legendary manager mode with City. My teams not stacked I just put a bunch of my fav players and some random ones on it and got rid of most of the actual City players.

It was tough at first and I wasn't winning any matches, but I figured out a lineup that works. I'm using Gundogan as a RM, and started using this random young CB I have with 75 pace as a LB. I started team pressing cuz otherwise the computer just sits on the ball forever, and I make sure my LM and RM help out a lot on defense. Also I began starting Pjanic who's more of a natural CM at CDM and he's been a beast at helping me retain possession and quarterbacking from deep. He hasn't been a defensive liability at all.

So it took a while but it feels good to figure out necessary coaching changes to make to find a winning combo

Edit: And I also changed from City's 4-4-2 to a 4-2-3-1 wide. I like the wide one better because the wingers base position is deeper to help on defense.

When I start career I always pick up the young guys (thanks futhead :lol: ). Bakkali, Bruma, Dier, Zouma, Ryan Williams, Martial, and Benzia are my favorites.

4-2-3-1 is probably my favorite formation.

Also like the false 9.

Anyone play on the One? Add me and we can do some head to head. Same as NT sn.

Last edited:
and this is only 1/2 time 13 shots on target 19 shots all together and I'm still down I hate this game

His goalie ended the game with 20 saves logged....I'm going to need a new controller
Hate ish like this, I just turn my game off when this happened 
laugh.gif

Not sure how its done but I hate playing the cheaters that intentionally cause lag when they're losing then the connection gets better when they tie or are in the lead, smh

Not sure how its done but I hate playing the cheaters that intentionally cause lag when they're losing then the connection gets better when they tie or are in the lead, smh

i knew i wasnt the only one that had this happen. When my opponent had the ball no lag at all, but when i got the ball or i was a bout to score HELLA lag!

Was so close to Div. 1

14 points with 4 games left.

Got hit with some terrible lagged matchups

**** this game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom