Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Yeah i run with Liverpool and play a multitude of different teams.  I'm just glad Suarez is still in the online squad 
laugh.gif

Next year Real Madrid and Barcelona gonna be so much worse.

Last edited:
Havent touched this game in weeks. Life is so much better without raging at every scripted game or playing against try hard gameplay abusers. Been watching videos of 15 and it seems promising so far. I should learn by now not to believe the EA hype but I pray to the FIFA Gods this game will be better. Cant wait for more info on pro clubs, career and gameplay. Wanted to skip purchasing this year, but cant leave my boys hanging since we been playing clubs since the beginning.

Surprisingly good low key team Real Sociedad. On legendary career mode anyways, Griezmann and Vela a nice duo. Too bad he's on Atletico now.

Last edited:
Liverpool gonna be a 5star team in FIFA15.  I'm not looking forward to playing the 6star Real Madrid every match.

Havent touched this game in weeks. Life is so much better without raging at every scripted game or playing against try hard gameplay abusers. Been watching videos of 15 and it seems promising so far. I should learn by now not to believe the EA hype but I pray to the FIFA Gods this game will be better. Cant wait for more info on pro clubs, career and gameplay. Wanted to skip purchasing this year, but cant leave my boys hanging since we been playing clubs since the beginning.

Me every year. Been playing box to box CDM in drop in match only :smokin

Just got 14 a few weeks back and just experienced an odd glitch (not sure if anyone's seen it). I subbed 2-3 players in at once and somehow one came in invisible. All you'd see is the arrow above him. After about a minute the game froze solid. Not too mad because it was a friendly and it was 0-0, but odd nonetheless.

Ok, can someone explain to me what happened here?

Happened in my career mode, I'm QPR btw.

Last edited:
still new at the game but I can hold my own on pro against the cpu. I took an L on my first online game just now. anyone play on the default controller settings as far as the passing/shot/cross assistance or what should I have it at? and how do I stiff arm the opponent. I get good runs but cant keep them away

Mad late just purchased 2014 lmao and before that I had 2012. I'm having so much trouble with figuring how to play. Definitely alot harder than 2012 to say the least ....pause

still new at the game but I can hold my own on pro against the cpu. I took an L on my first online game just now. anyone play on the default controller settings as far as the passing/shot/cross assistance or what should I have it at? and how do I stiff arm the opponent. I get good runs but cant keep them away
For now I would recommend assisted for everything since you are still new. Once you get used to the game play and speed of the game then you could tinker with the controller ettings. I personally use Semi for shots, passing, and crossing. It requires a little more precision but if you pick out a perfect shot or pass it's golden.

Oh one thing you definitely must do is turn Analog Run or whatever on. It makes you run faster the harder you press on sprint. I don't know why EA has it set off but it makes a huge difference when catching up on defense or sprinting through on goal.

To stiff arm or shield you hold LT when a defender is behind you. Doesn't work all the time but give it a shot. Also don't be afraid to stop play and pass backwards if someone is gonna close you out. Always a good tip to keep possession of the ball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom