::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

This…I don't think enough Americans care about the sport, Got friends with the if its not Baseball, Basketball, American Football i don't watch it mentality…Wont even give it a chance :lol:
what's worst is that they don't even try to make people like it, if you don't promote it then what do you expect?? Wonder what ABC is going to have on that time slot ..

Thinking of going to a hooters alone to see these USA fans. Or I could order a pizza and stay home.....

This…I don't think enough Americans care about the sport, Got friends with the if its not Baseball, Basketball, American Football i don't watch it mentality…Wont even give it a chance :lol:
what's worst is that they don't even try to make people like it, if you don't promote it then what do you expect?? Wonder what ABC is going to have on that time slot ..

Yeah its dumb but remember ESPN has the rights. They know usa match ratings will be insane meaning more $$$ for them

My only guess

I wonder if cristiano is looking at this also as becoming even more famous in america. If he goes off and scores a brace or something itll only make his image even greater

Last edited:
X Games Surfing in Fiji 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 WOW

Yeah its dumb but remember ESPN has the rights. They know usa match ratings will be insane meaning more $$$ for them

My only guess
but isn't ESPN and ABC owned by Disney so they would have the decision????? Idk

Kinda like what espn did with monday night football. The logic would be put it back on ABC since its a the bigger station, but they have it soley on espn for the $$$ reason.

Group H-

Belgium is through

Algeria on 3 points with a +1 GD

Korea on 1 point with a -2 GD

Russia on 1 point with a -1 GD

If Russia beat Algeria, they are through no matter what happens between Belgium and Korea. 

That's correct right? 

What happens if two teams who drew are even on points and GD?

Group H-

Belgium is through

If Russia beat Algeria, they are through no matter what happens between Belgium and Korea. 

That's correct right? 

rock paper scissors :tongue:

Almost everyone who would watch has ESPN anyway

Let's not forget about the times when it wasn't even on ESPN. Baby steps

Group H-

Belgium is through

That's correct right? 

If Russia and Korea win their last matches, the higher GD goes through. If they have the same GD, the team that scored the most goals goes through (since SK vs Russia was a draw)

Back
Top Bottom