:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Chelsea gives me the most problems. Barcelona is a breeze usually.
fifa 11 heavily favors stronger players so chelsea is really easy to play with. anyone can get lucky with them and score some easy goals. from set pieces to poaching w drogba.....
laugh.gif
mad.gif

i like madrid the best........not quite as strong but still a pretty physical team and so much pace.....unbeatable if youre good enough i think. what a bench too. 

again soooo much pace. and best attacking midfielders and forwards in the game by far..........alonso, kaka, ozil, di maria, benzema, ronaldo, adebayor, higuain???? on one team....are you serious. i like to start ronaldo and higuain up front, then bring in adebayor later on for higuain.......for some reason i always poach some cheap goals with him.

barca is all little guys.......sometimes i can be good with them when im feeling ronaldinho like w the dribbling but theyre a lot harder to play with, a little bump and they lose the ball. 

fifa 11 heavily favors stronger players so chelsea is really easy to play with. anyone can get lucky with them and score some easy goals. from set pieces to poaching w drogba.....
laugh.gif
mad.gif

i like madrid the best........not quite as strong but still a pretty physical team and so much pace.....unbeatable if youre good enough i think. what a bench too. 

again soooo much pace. and best attacking midfielders and forwards in the game by far..........alonso, kaka, ozil, di maria, benzema, ronaldo, adebayor, higuain???? on one team....are you serious. i like to start ronaldo and higuain up front, then bring in adebayor later on for higuain.......for some reason i always poach some cheap goals with him.

barca is all little guys.......sometimes i can be good with them when im feeling ronaldinho like w the dribbling but theyre a lot harder to play with, a little bump and they lose the ball. 

im still on 10. 11 never really got my attention. but i still play it.

adrian1221 psn if anyone wants to add, ill be getting 12 for sure.

i only play 10 online though. Athletico Madrid
pimp.gif

no one sees me coming with that team

im still on 10. 11 never really got my attention. but i still play it.

adrian1221 psn if anyone wants to add, ill be getting 12 for sure.

i only play 10 online though. Athletico Madrid
pimp.gif

no one sees me coming with that team

10 is so bad......no ball control or anything. finesse dribbling is nonexistant. first touches/long touches with the analog stick are horrendous.

it feels light years behind 11. but it can still be fun
laugh.gif

apparently fifa 12 is supposed to be a bigger step forward than 11 was.....doubt it but cant wait to play it.

10 is so bad......no ball control or anything. finesse dribbling is nonexistant. first touches/long touches with the analog stick are horrendous.

it feels light years behind 11. but it can still be fun
laugh.gif

apparently fifa 12 is supposed to be a bigger step forward than 11 was.....doubt it but cant wait to play it.

^^^ that is so true, 11 is so damn realistic it messed with my juking
laugh.gif

if i play 10, and even if im using a 4 star Athl. Madrid, if i get the ball with aguero at half field im dusting my opponent with fake rabonas and rainbow flicks till i dribble around the
goal keeper and score

im forcing myself to get 12 down to the same level as i got 10.

^^^ that is so true, 11 is so damn realistic it messed with my juking
laugh.gif

if i play 10, and even if im using a 4 star Athl. Madrid, if i get the ball with aguero at half field im dusting my opponent with fake rabonas and rainbow flicks till i dribble around the
goal keeper and score

im forcing myself to get 12 down to the same level as i got 10.

Ya I guess the dribbling control in 12 is even better.....especially when facing def pressure (protective dribbling I guess) which would improve 11 soo much ....way too easy to muscle smaller guys off the ball in 11

Ya I guess the dribbling control in 12 is even better.....especially when facing def pressure (protective dribbling I guess) which would improve 11 soo much ....way too easy to muscle smaller guys off the ball in 11

Originally Posted by Demps

who down for a game?

psn: mario23407
that one night we played a couple matches, i was getting owned. 
roll.gif
 I suck at this game i need to get my defense down.

Originally Posted by Demps

who down for a game?

psn: mario23407
that one night we played a couple matches, i was getting owned. 
roll.gif
 I suck at this game i need to get my defense down.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif
mad.gif

ac milan and man city dude OMG

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif
mad.gif

ac milan and man city dude OMG

anybody play ultimate team on the ps3 my disk recently broke not gonna get a new one
but i have a bunch of players ill just give away i have a serie a side built and a almost complete
BPL side if anybody wants players for their squads just hit me up on the pms or psn

anybody play ultimate team on the ps3 my disk recently broke not gonna get a new one
but i have a bunch of players ill just give away i have a serie a side built and a almost complete
BPL side if anybody wants players for their squads just hit me up on the pms or psn

PSN. Playxdirty. I have time to play now that it's summer. I play with Madrid but I don't mind playing with lower level teams if you want.

PSN. Playxdirty. I have time to play now that it's summer. I play with Madrid but I don't mind playing with lower level teams if you want.

Back
Top Bottom