:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Damn I didin't know yall started another XBL league. I was leading the other one a couple months ago with Chelsea. before it died off

Damn I didin't know yall started another XBL league. I was leading the other one a couple months ago with Chelsea. before it died off

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

i played the person that has the other munich, it disconnected in the 90th minute, but he also didnt move from minutes 80-90

I was the one you played. I literally sat there for like 5 minutes while the loading circle on the left side kept spinning. I'm not sure what happened but I thought maybe your connection went bad, but apparently it was mine. My fault man, good game though.
yea i just sat there waiting for the game to end i wasnt gonna be an a hole and score a bunch the standings say 3-0 and you scored
ohwell.gif
forsure good lookin out man on not scoring and no worries its just 1 goal its not that serious. you had the game won anyway there was only a little bit of time left.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

i played the person that has the other munich, it disconnected in the 90th minute, but he also didnt move from minutes 80-90

I was the one you played. I literally sat there for like 5 minutes while the loading circle on the left side kept spinning. I'm not sure what happened but I thought maybe your connection went bad, but apparently it was mine. My fault man, good game though.
yea i just sat there waiting for the game to end i wasnt gonna be an a hole and score a bunch the standings say 3-0 and you scored
ohwell.gif
forsure good lookin out man on not scoring and no worries its just 1 goal its not that serious. you had the game won anyway there was only a little bit of time left.

shout out to the people that have played more than 2 games, i'm going to start relegating dudes.

shout out to the people that have played more than 2 games, i'm going to start relegating dudes.

I understand kicking me out to pick a new team ( I aint even know he had manU )... But not allowing me to re-join??
30t6p3b.gif

I understand kicking me out to pick a new team ( I aint even know he had manU )... But not allowing me to re-join??
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif

i just removed you from the league you should be able to rejoin

Back
Top Bottom