:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by zapatito007

i tried to join the ps3 league,, but its says my dnf  is to high wat does that mean

I think it stands for "did not finish" which is when you quit a game or disconnect.
I just joined the league. 

Originally Posted by zapatito007

i tried to join the ps3 league,, but its says my dnf  is to high wat does that mean

I think it stands for "did not finish" which is when you quit a game or disconnect.
I just joined the league. 

^ yea, i played same dude and it was crazy laggy.. it kicked me out within 2 minutes and i came back and it said i lost to him 3-0 ... i was like %*!... i played 2 other people and there wasn't any lag at all...

^ yea, i played same dude and it was crazy laggy.. it kicked me out within 2 minutes and i came back and it said i lost to him 3-0 ... i was like %*!... i played 2 other people and there wasn't any lag at all...

anyone in the PS3 league feel like getting a game on right now? hit me up PSN: Snowlax

anyone in the PS3 league feel like getting a game on right now? hit me up PSN: Snowlax

4 minute halves though?
grin.gif

I'm about to get online and play for a bit. czhao23 is my PSN.

i would join a league, but these things never work, we had one going earlier in the year for xbox and about half the people had all their games in with each other and then the other half didnt even play ANY games 
indifferent.gif

i would join a league, but these things never work, we had one going earlier in the year for xbox and about half the people had all their games in with each other and then the other half didnt even play ANY games 
indifferent.gif

Just joined. Gonna be using Getafe, if I'm ever on FIFA feel free to invite me.

Psn: RealWill10

Just joined. Gonna be using Getafe, if I'm ever on FIFA feel free to invite me.

Psn: RealWill10

Originally Posted by needsomejays

indifferent.gif
We need at least 8 people right? Theres at least 3 or 4 in here hopefully if we
only have 8, everyone would play their games. Don't even care if I get whooped
laugh.gif

Just would like to get a league goin

Back
Top Bottom