:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I have custom formations for every team. I try and put each player in the spot where they are rated highest.

smh at these cheesers playing with chelsea and just booting the ball up to drogba or torres.

nothing my dudes Gooch and Goodson cant handle though
pimp.gif

smh at these cheesers playing with chelsea and just booting the ball up to drogba or torres.

nothing my dudes Gooch and Goodson cant handle though
pimp.gif

I'm fairly confident that I can take anyone on here. I use Real Madrid because thats my favorite team, but I understand that they are easy to use. So for the sake of balancing it out I will play without 3 players from the starting line up and you get to choose who you don't want me to use.

PSN: RealWill10

I'm fairly confident that I can take anyone on here. I use Real Madrid because thats my favorite team, but I understand that they are easy to use. So for the sake of balancing it out I will play without 3 players from the starting line up and you get to choose who you don't want me to use.

PSN: RealWill10

I'm pretty sure this is a stupid question but if I buy a Europe version of Fifa11 there won't be any problem playing it right?

I'm pretty sure this is a stupid question but if I buy a Europe version of Fifa11 there won't be any problem playing it right?

Originally Posted by Demps

^

lol at dude claiming hes the best while using real madrid.

Okay how about 8 players that aren't in the starting line up or I'll play with Getafe.

^

Okay how about 8 players that aren't in the starting line up or I'll play with Getafe.

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

^

WELL DAMN! add me on PSN: Braddpiff ill add you whenever i get on again and we shall duel mano y mano. I aint scurrd.

^

WELL DAMN! add me on PSN: Braddpiff ill add you whenever i get on again and we shall duel mano y mano. I aint scurrd.

Yooo speaking of the uprgades! Some I like is Hulk FINALLY on Brazil's Nation team, Thomas Muellers rating consistantly going up ala 63-75-81.!, Romero (Argentinas GK) ponytail being cut, adebayoy added to real giving them an air threat... sure there are others but those are the few I've seen and come to mind.

Yooo speaking of the uprgades! Some I like is Hulk FINALLY on Brazil's Nation team, Thomas Muellers rating consistantly going up ala 63-75-81.!, Romero (Argentinas GK) ponytail being cut, adebayoy added to real giving them an air threat... sure there are others but those are the few I've seen and come to mind.

Originally Posted by GotStyle58

^

Just added you. So handicapped Real Madrid or Getafe?

Originally Posted by GotStyle58

^

Just added you. So handicapped Real Madrid or Getafe?

Oh and by handicapped i mean I will play without these guys. Ronaldo, Kaka, Higuain, Benzema, Adebayor, Ozil, Xabi Alonso, Lass, Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Albiol, and Casillas.

Oh and by handicapped i mean I will play without these guys. Ronaldo, Kaka, Higuain, Benzema, Adebayor, Ozil, Xabi Alonso, Lass, Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Albiol, and Casillas.

Back
Top Bottom