***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Mindbenders are nice to see. Gives me hope for more '90s Fila goodness. Hoping they don't just arbitrarily scrap plans like Reebok (yes, I am still bitter about the Battleground II).

Ordered the 97 from Ubiq on Wednesday and no reply as far as tracking. I remember some people had orders canceled. From experience, does it look like that'll be the case for my order?

Ordered the 97 from Ubiq on Wednesday and no reply as far as tracking. I remember some people had orders canceled. From experience, does it look like that'll be the case for my order?

Ordered the white Stack 2s twice from them a few weeks ago. Both times my order was cancelled. That size 12 is still up there today :smh:

Not sure if posted but they are out now.

DGK X Fila

http://www.thekayostore.com/collections/dgk-x-fila

FILABANNER.jpeg
fila2.jpg
fila3.jpg

They are on oneness also, who had a 15% coupon available with no exclusions

Last edited:

Trentbg knows whats up the Fila Mashburn 2A. I couldn't answer you cause I wasnt online but atleast Trentbg told you the name. If FILA ever decides to retro them I'll cop for sure cause its a real clean looking shoe. Here goes the Fila Mashburn 2A Commercial

Reps for both of yall for all the help i would def cop these imho there way better than the other Mashburns

It's only Friday morning bro

Sorry for missing this... I asked because the same day I ordered the Stack II they sent tracking. Hell, the Stack's even came a day sooner than expected too. Called them last Friday so I have also learned they ship either from their store or their warehouse. The 97 was coming from their warehouse this time!

Back
Top Bottom