***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I’ll settle for any info regarding the Fila 95. I know they came out a few years ago with the week of greatness at Foot Locker. Now it seems they evaporated from existence. Please Fila, if you’re watching this, please bring them back out. OG’s not the premios.

I’ll settle for any info regarding the Fila 95. I know they came out a few years ago with the week of greatness at Foot Locker. Now it seems they evaporated from existence. Please Fila, if you’re watching this, please bring them back out. OG’s not the premios.

Check your local “Warehouse Shoe Sale” stores (if you have one) as they usually carry Filas. That’s where I usually see them and try them on in person.

Not gonna lie , the quality on the new 96s are better than the 2004 retros , 2007 and the 2013 retros

These might be close to the og

Now we need a proper gh1 retro, FILA straight messing them up
The 2007 pair was nice

Noticed the new 96 retro is not quite exactly like the original pair, the inside logo is solid navy blue and not white like the OG.....did any of the previous retro release pairs have the logo white like the OG???

A030DE26-5775-44E8-B646-37180A206AFC.jpeg
Grabbed these just now - still sitting. Limited to 94 pairs. Just hoping the materials aren’t pure trash.

Does anyone knows if Fila dropped or dropping the GH 2 in white/black colorway? Last time i know they dropped them in 2013 under ''bulls by the horns'' ?

Anybody got the 95 “primo” I seen em for 40 was thinking bout copping , I wanted either some 1s or 2s but I don’t understand what’s the difference between the primo and the ones. Does it not have a tounge or something?

I Copped these for 50, they just shipped. Bouta sell it back on stockX for 200 lol. They got a FSR of black HOF on this site if y’all want some -55$ . Sweet shoe and that’s a great deal
76CD9B62-EF33-41E2-AE9F-E54D704CAEE6.png

They got white/black out right noe On journeys
117EBC09-76DD-466A-A136-88DB8B0F1D74.png
wow !!! thanks!
What the hell, why there is no announcement on this release or anything online on sneaker sites about this colorway dropping? I remember the last release that had black accent on white sneaker was in 2013 ''bulls by the horns'' and was advertised everywhere. wtf ??
I have fila squadron sneakers that got out apparently in 2015 cause i bought them from a store, also there is nothing online that existed. confused.

Saw this earlier on yes, thank you!
But i was thinking on massive news, all the other grant hill 2 releases in the last 5 years were advertised, everywhere online, kicks on fire, sneakernews, sneakerfiles,sole collector etc.
The release seems on the low?
BTW do any of you guys have any info on fila squadron model lol, i have them for 5 years now, the quality is really great, lot better than fila 95, stack 2's and some of the retro releases that were a bit sloppy made.

Can someone write down the timeline of all the following fila sneakers that had been re-released from the jump? IIf anyone knows the entire re-releases..
-GH 1,2 (gh1 original colorway, gh2 original colorway+olympic)
- stack 1 (original colorway), stack 2 (original colorway)

Thanks

Yup I bought 2 blacks and 1 white. There were bids for 200 on stock x for both so I bought them to sell and when I did I had my mom ship the shoes to stock x without lookin at em and they sent em back saying they were worn. All 3 pairs I got the box was beat af

Haha crazy, now i see all the other sneaker sites updated the news with this release lol...Weartesters did it first respect @duke.
It's crazy how this store on ebay had them available since august 10th lol and the price its still at 79$ and not 120$!
Grab em folks

Back
Top Bottom