***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

The OG color (All Eyez On Me?) have been out for a while at FTL and other retailers in hi and low for a while now to my knowledge.

The OG color (All Eyez On Me?) have been out for a while at FTL and other retailers in hi and low for a while now to my knowledge.
Na
A7CAC737-CEB8-404E-A7F4-618C860C595C.jpeg

absolutely not, those could be called the "2Pacs" if you want but not the "All Eyes on me"

yeah these are the ones ^
https://hypebeast.com/2017/12/tupac-fila-96gl-all-eyez-on-me
As seen in an iconic ’90s photograph, Tupac had a lot of love for Grant Hill‘s second signature sneaker. The FILA 96, recently dubbed the 96GL, was worn by the basketball star and rapper alike and is due for a Tupac-referencing remodel.

Featuring a black leather upper and red rubber outsole, the sneaker includes several nods to the rapper. The outside of the shoe boasts “ALL EYEZ ON ME” embroidered over a cross, a reference to one of Tupac’s tattoos. Meanwhile, the sneaker’s tongue features a paisley print, in line with the occasional patterned bandana worn by Tupac, and the insole features an “ALL EYEZ ON ME” print. Other details are kept intact, like the shoe’s tonal shoelaces, branding on the toe and rear, strapped pull tab.

Releasing in line with Tupac biopic All Eyez On Me‘s Japanese debut, the “All Eyez on Me” FILA 96GL will release at domestic stockists like atmos on December 23 for ¥15,000 JPY (approximately $130 USD). Meanwhile, more Tupac media is on the way: a new trailer has debuted for February’s Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G..

I’m gonna prolly end up grabbing most of these grant hills at some point. I got both of the hall of fames(which are stupid fire, esp the whites, like details are insane!) ima get some white/black and or white/red or white/blue og and I want the black/red GH1s too.

Aite thanks , when I went there now they don’t have all the colors I remember seeing, there was black/royal, gray highs all kinda stuff. Now they have these though which I don’t see anywhere else.
9D490CE5-B9C7-4BE5-AF4B-2F7E3B4464E7.png

Bunch of Fila on ebay through their official ebay store is on sale. Have some good sizes of the OG 96 for only $41.99

there's a 20% off one time use coupon on $50+ which applies to some other companies too, so maybe add all to cart and buy together if you're copping

Back
Top Bottom